[Official] Mass Effect 2

I was hoping Jack Wall would work on Mass Effect 3. He was a great composer. As for Duncan Jones, I definitely enjoyed listening to his work in movies like Moon and Pi.

Hopefully Clint will do a similar music to jack wall, and not something completely different.

I was hoping Jack Wall would work on Mass Effect 3. He was a great composer. As for Duncan Jones, I definitely enjoyed listening to his work in movies like Moon and Pi.

Duncan Jones was the director of Moon, Clint Mansell did the music for Pi and Moon, also the music of Smokin' Aces, check out the final scene, that music is hauntingly beautiful

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pa33P9A5iHs

Duncan Jones was the director of Moon, Clint Mansell did the music for Pi and Moon, also the music of Smokin' Aces, check out the final scene, that music is hauntingly beautiful

[...]

You're right. I was thinking of Clint Mansell but I typed Duncan Jones instead. Silly me! :pinch:

^Lol!

I'm finding myself getting so hyped for ME3, one of if not my most anticipated game this year.

I can already feel myself getting sad at the thought of it possibly being the last one.

Watching the ME3 teaser again somehow ME seemed to parallel the terminator movies in a way. The first 2 games you spent trying to stop the even from taking place and now the teaser tells us it was inevitable. Of course we know it won't end there. :whistle:

Is there a version of Mass Effect 2 for the 360 that comes with all the DLC released?

there might be in a few months after the last dlc pack is released. i know they did it with dragon age so i would assume they would do it with mass effect 2 as well.

• 3 weeks later...
EA confirms March 29 release for Mass Effect 2 Arrival DLC

EA?s confirmed a March 29 launch for the final Mass Effect 2 DLC, Arrival.

me2dlc.jpg

EG.de first reported on the news, but EA UK has now confirmed it.

The DLC, which will launch on PC, 360 and PS3, sees Shepard being sent to the ?border of the galaxy? to rescue a female undercover agent that might have evidence for an upcoming Reaper invasion.

Sound familiar?

Admiral Hackett, who is voiced by Lance Henriksen, will also return to play a ?major? role.

[...]

[source:VG247]

I'm so glad BioWare is releasing this last bit of DLC before the release of Mass Effect 3. It should tie in well with the game's sequel. (Y)

Glad we will finally get to meet Admiral Hackett, I've always liked that guy...

Same here. He definitely had that "mysteriousness" to him.

In other news, Mass Effect 2 to won 'Best Game' at the British Academy of Film and Television Arts (BAFTA) Awards.

Pretty stoked for the DLC. I was pretty sure that the Shadow Broker was the last DLC. I wonder if we're able to use the Shadow Broker's ship in this DLC

[source:VG247]

I'm so glad BioWare is releasing this last bit of DLC before the release of Mass Effect 3. It should tie in well with the game's sequel. (Y)

Can't wait, I've had 900+ MS Points saved waiting on my account for this last piece of DLC, can't wait for it and can't wait for ME3. :D

Glad we will finally get to meet Admiral Hackett, I've always liked that guy...

Same here. He definitely had that "mysteriousness" to him.

Yea will be interesting to see him, he along with say how the Quarians look and female Krogans and have been something we just haven't seen but is always alluded to during the games, will be one thing to finally have revealed before ME3 hits.

I'm wondering how much these DLC packs will affect ME3 though, Shadow Broker had a somewhat dramatic change to part of the story and I wonder if this will too and how both will be addressed for those that don't buy the packs.

Good thing I remembered right, they always said they would tie ME2 right into ME3 directly with DLC, this last pack seems to do exactly that. I hope more game devs take notes and do this with games that have sequels planned from the get go.

Awesome.

I'm still waiting for the price of the PS3 version to drop though.

It was ?24 at Tesco, with 9% cashback, how much do you want it to drop? :rofl:

I know it's probably not quite the right topic and liable to get me flamed. But bought 1 & 2 and playing through the first. It's good, but what I don't get is the amount of xbox fans that bang on about MGS being an interactive film, when being honest, this is far behind from what I've played so far. So much dialogue with the odd bit of shooting and exploring.... am I missing something?

Yes, good taste so you can appreciate the plot without nagging.

Oh that's not the case, I appreciate it as a good game nothing wrong there. But where is it so different to the MGS series in that it is a great story telling game. Yet people bang on as if it's a big snoozefest of a film. This so far seems no difference in game/story balance.