Starcraft 2 Beta

As far as I'm aware, you'll need to log in to your Battle.net account and download it with the Blizzard downloader. Click here for instructions.

I tried downloading through my Battle.net account but even though I've set my language to English (EU), it keeps reverting my account back to Korean, so I'm left with the Korean installer.

Scirwode

I tried downloading through my Battle.net account but even though I've set my language to English (EU), it keeps reverting my account back to Korean, so I'm left with the Korean installer.

Scirwode

Tried contacting support?

Haha nice obi.

Yes kav meant you kav Ha.

Crompee and azies you guys are on the list. Cromp all I ask is just the minimum to pre order the game which is 5. Or move any reserve you

might have that you don't remember or don't want over.

You'll be suprised how many people have **** reserved but don't remember.

Anyway that's all I ask of you.

Az if you can please reserve it. If you can't or it's not available that's fine.

There I believe I have 3-5 keys left. Lost count lol.

Thanks muches :D Unfortunately I can't reserve it at the moment, bills are hitting me hard this month.

Dont worry Azries its understand.

about scirwodes issue : The site is just setting the wrong region. Instead of fussing with support, someone can pass him the 2.2 meg launcher and then itll download the installer for him and what not.

I sent him my US one and it worked, but he would prefer English EU which i dont blame him, he's comfortable with it.

About the keys : I pritnted them out today and TOTALLY FORGOT THEM THERE.

Ill have them tomorrow sometime. Ill keep you guys updated, sorry about the wait :(.

Just got my key from GameStop, went ahead and pre-ordered... Says the key has already been activated............ Slightly ****ed right now......

Just got my key from GameStop, went ahead and pre-ordered... Says the key has already been activated............ Slightly ****ed right now......

Thats...Not...Possible....

The database is a Digital Database given to US(Gamestop) by blizzard. Once a key is printed, its completely gone from the database.

Wow, this is very weird. I dont know about your gamestop, although the ones in IL are pretty cool besides up by mechesney park by the walmart. Anyway, take a picture of your monitor of battle.net saying that just incase.

Go to gamestop and tell them it was already activated and if you can get another key. If they need proof, show it too them. If still nothing, tell them you wanna cancel and reserve starcraft. If they STILL fuss, well ill personally call them and take care of it.

Tell me what Store, where in IL, and Store Number. Should be on your receipt.

Ill get you a if they STILL dont.

Can't spare $5?

Hey now, some people cant. I have 2 jobs right now, and will have 3 soon(hopefully, as bad as it sounds) just to stay "afloat". I live at home, but im trying to build credit and on top of that i wanna move out and blah blah blah.

Regardless, Bills and etc comes first > a pre order for a game/movie/whatever.

• Like 1

Dont worry Azries its understand.

about scirwodes issue : The site is just setting the wrong region. Instead of fussing with support, someone can pass him the 2.2 meg launcher and then itll download the installer for him and what not.

I sent him my US one and it worked, but he would prefer English EU which i dont blame him, he's comfortable with it.

About the keys : I pritnted them out today and TOTALLY FORGOT THEM THERE.

Ill have them tomorrow sometime. Ill keep you guys updated, sorry about the wait :(.

:laugh:

No worries, mate. :)

opt-ins might want to keep an eye on your inboxes i just got a friend invite , sorry all those hoping to get it i sent it to my friend.

Ok, So i went and bought SC2 Collectors Edition from GameStop - http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?Product_ID=77632

got my order info, and no beta key... ????????? sent them an email, and got this reply :

Hello,

Thank you for your email.

Trymedia Games only supports Gamestop and EB Games downloadable products purchased from the Download Now section. For any other request, please contact Gamestop or EB Games directly at:

http://www.gamestop.com/gs/help/contact_us.aspx

http://www.ebgames.com/gs/help/contact_us.aspx

Regards,

WHAT????????????????????????????????

Ok, So i went and bought SC2 Collectors Edition from GameStop - http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?Product_ID=77632

got my order info, and no beta key... ????????? sent them an email, and got this reply :

Hello,

Thank you for your email.

Trymedia Games only supports Gamestop and EB Games downloadable products purchased from the Download Now section. For any other request, please contact Gamestop or EB Games directly at:

http://www.gamestop.com/gs/help/contact_us.aspx

http://www.ebgames.com/gs/help/contact_us.aspx

Regards,

WHAT????????????????????????????????

:blink:

Go directly and ask them for your key or cancel your pre-order.

Hey now, some people cant. I have 2 jobs right now, and will have 3 soon(hopefully, as bad as it sounds) just to stay "afloat". I live at home, but im trying to build credit and on top of that i wanna move out and blah blah blah.

Regardless, Bills and etc comes first > a pre order for a game/movie/whatever.

Ugh I feel your pain, I literally spend ALL of my money on my bills and food, I'm looking for a second job now just to have spending money but the US jobs situation is pretty bad, I'm just lucky to have one right now.

Well, a few keys later, I have one that works. My key wasn't printed on the receipt, they have a printed list on a clipboard and he gave the keys from there.

Anyway, take a picture of your monitor of battle.net saying that just incase.

Haha, I did just incase, but he was nice enough to do it right over the phone.

My buddy (qdn745) and I are too good at this game. We've won so many games in a row. And we totally own in 2v2 ladder. :p

My buddy (qdn745) and I are too good at this game. We've won so many games in a row. And we totally own in 2v2 ladder. :p

Ugh. I seriously need strats/tutorials/breakdowns/whatever.

I suck horribly.

Well, a few keys later, I have one that works. My key wasn't printed on the receipt, they have a printed list on a clipboard and he gave the keys from there.

Haha, I did just incase, but he was nice enough to do it right over the phone.

yeah some stores are still on dialip and are being upgraded finally. But those stores it's easier for them to print them out and put them on the clipboard. Only bad thing some employees fail at crossing them off.

But good I'm glad you got it fixed.

yeah some stores are still on dialip and are being upgraded finally. But those stores it's easier for them to print them out and put them on the clipboard. Only bad thing some employees fail at crossing them off.

But good I'm glad you got it fixed.

Yeah, I heard the modem dialing after I used my debit card. =-P