Neowin iChat Buddies :D

well i might as well add mine to aim=icerslick

and this is how i did mine, i put them in an online peeps group and add neowin as the last name with an apple pic :)

post-60-1056645841.jpg

post-60-1056645841.jpg

Edited by iCe|

I've taken the list that Danbalsh made and added the new ones to it, and added StndrdDC so he doesn't feel left out again :p

My iChat ID is in my sig, and I've added the rest of you lot to my list.

Cheers dude :cool:

well i might as well add mine to aim=icerslick

and this is how i did mine, i put them in an online peeps group and add neowin as the last name with an apple pic :)

I did the same thing, but put neowin in parentheses :p

This thread is a good idea, if more people are online tonight, we can start a chat :p

AIM: sailgreg8 (My old neowin username)

Here is an even better way to add everybody so far, it is an export of the "Neowin" section from my address book, import it, and then you can just double click everybody to add them to iChat AV :p

I cant attach .vcf (Address Book Exports) files, so rename it from .txt to .vcf when you download it ;)

Everybody's name posted so far is in the list but mine :p

neowin.txt

neowin.txt

I don't use iChat, since I have so many ICQ contacts.. But I guess I'll install it for this occasion :)

My AIM is cerberoosx (I know, but cerbero was taken :/)

Edited by cerbero

Screw it.. I don't like iChat (even though I got it working). I'll just add you guys to my Proteus contact list though.

What's so wrong with it? :p

yea i dont really understand what people have wrong with iChat. works fine if not better than all other chatting apps

It doesn't support other protocols. I just have too many people that I talk with on MSN so iChat is out for me. :(