Anyone know where to buy a tiger?

Oh hey guys I want a Manticore. I know they are extremely rare and special but I really, really want one. I will love it and care for it and pet it every night while I read it stories!

Oh hey guys I want a Manticore. I know they are extremely rare and special but I really, really want one. I will love it and care for it and pet it every night while I read it stories!

If you find someone selling a Manticore, see if they have a Unicorn. Or a Yeti. A Yeti would be fun. I could teach him to sit and rollover and fun stuff like that.

And I'm also in the market for a couple of Leprechauns.

Tool.

Buy a bear instead...

pet_bear.jpg

AHAHHAAHHAHAH!

Is this why?

tumblr_kv4vuutKQy1qzvcfgo1_500.jpg

Exactly why! They are so cute! I want one a bit bigger than that one.

Maybe with luck you can convince him to go living with you!

avner.jpg

I'd rather be eaten by a tiger than live with him.

I still cant find one any suggestions?

I dont get the problem really, its just a cat... only a bit bigger...............

I also hope he doesn't eat my husky they are the same color lol.

I guess I can even swim with him in my pool. Hope its big enough:

white%20tiger%20swimming.jpg

In all honesty, based on his post history, we can't be sure if he is joking. He has a tendency to be, how can I say it nicely, mentally challenged.

err best place i know is Africa but when you go ask for Jenny but i think Nagi got the last one.

Asia would actually be a better place considering the only Tigers you'll find in Africa are in zoo's.

Also I think permits for them are extremely hard to get in the U.S, so you'll probably have to get in touch with some big time smugglers if you want to get a hold of one.