Anyone know where to buy a tiger?

Hi,

I am looking to buy a white tiger preferably a male. Im located in New Jersey. Anyone know where to get one locally? I found a website online: http://www.buytigers.com/ but they are not white and they are only females. Dont ask where i am going to keep it after it grows :s. .

Thanks

They sell tiger's online :( :cry:

So you start a pointless thread (again from what I have read)? Seems like a certain person needs to get a life.

So you're storing a rabbits foot in your pants that nobody wants? Nasty. ;)

How is it any more or less of a time waste creating a thread with a point or not? Still typing to respond, same time kill, same fun

I'll be damned. They really do sell everything on the Internet.

? We are the ONLY ONES IN THE WORLD selling tigers online

? We ONLY sell 5 m.o. FEMALE tigers with vaccinations

? We DON'T sell siberian WHITE TIGERS

? We DON'T ship tigers in places not fitting their climate needs. Please mail us to know if you are eligible.

? We DON'T sell more than a tiger to single customers. Two tigers shouldn't stay together, for their safety.

LMFAO. I am just kidding, but it would be great if you could own a tiger. Plus there are only about 200 white tigers in the world. They are very rare. Anyways this was a fun thread.

im pretty sure most people knew you werent being serious :p

<Snipped>

How is it any more or less of a time waste creating a thread with a point or not? Still typing to respond, same time kill, same fun

Huh?

Edited by Anaron

err best place i know is Africa but when you go ask for Jenny but i think Nagi got the last one.

Man, tigers don't live in africa :laugh: