HBO's Game of Thrones

23 minutes ago, Haggis said:

There is a huge difference between fathering a child and looking after one lol

But the people in the south don't know who the real father is. All I'm saying is, he did kinda break an oath there, by taking on that role.

2 minutes ago, Zathras5 said:

So that guy who rescued Bran is Ned's brother? Was he in the show before, I don't remember him...

He's the one in episode one who brought Jon Snow up there.

9 hours ago, Syanide said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Brotherhood without Banners got namedropped, Freys are back, and both Jaime and Brienne are heading towards Riverrun. LSH hype, anyone?

I don't get why people are so obsessed about seeing her in the show. Dropping her was one of the positives over the books IMO. She was stupid while alive and she's even more brain-dead now (get it?). Let the Manderley's of the North enact revenge.

7 hours ago, Syanide said:

But the people in the south don't know who the real father is. All I'm saying is, he did kinda break an oath there, by taking on that role.

The oath is to the Night's Watch, not to "people in the south" and the Night's Watch knows who the real father is.

Edited by Luc2k

4 hours ago, Luc2k said:

I don't get why people are so obsessed about seeing her in the show. Dropping her was one of the positives over the books IMO. She was stupid while alive and she's even more brain-dead now (get it?). Let the Manderley's of the North enact revenge.

It was a really wtf moment in the books. And I still can't see how the whole

Jaime and Brienne conflict can play out without her.

11 minutes ago, Syanide said:

It was a really wtf moment in the books. And I still can't see how the whole

Hide contents

Jaime and Brienne conflict can play out without her.

No point looking at the books for a timeline now, and besides, Brienne already found Sansa, therefore making LS even more redundant. I'd love more Thoros though.

12 hours ago, patseguin said:

He's the one in episode one who brought Jon Snow up there.

And I guess for anyone that's read the book, that may be confirmation that he's Coldhands who plays a slightly bigger role in them.  I was wondering if that was going to be him, but I'd like to have seen him on the big elk.  Although they did say Coldhands was supposedly old, but who knows what they're going with now.

On ‎30‎/‎05‎/‎2016 at 1:19 PM, Syanide said:

Well as Jon once said, the Night's Watch had been failing in it's oath for god only knows how long.

(The realms of men reference)

12 minutes ago, The Evil Overlord said:

Just found your old doorstop?

No, lost my doorstep, but my dog came home after two years.

• Like 3

Spoiler

I 100% think that Arya is going to kill the girl, then use her face to come back and kill the faceless man.

• 2 weeks later...
Spoiler

Great episode tonight ... I thought.  Finally got to see some dragon action (which probably ate their budget).  She also got her ships. :) The Battle for Winterfell was great....I was having trouble breathing when Jon was suffocating.  Ramsay got a fitting death...so glad he is gone now.

Anyway...it was fantastic on so many levels.  

16 minutes ago, jjkusaf said:
  Hide contents

Great episode tonight ... I thought.  Finally got to see some dragon action (which probably ate their budget).  She also got her ships. :) The Battle for Winterfell was great....I was having trouble breathing when Jon was suffocating.  Ramsay got a fitting death...so glad he is gone now.

Anyway...it was fantastic on so many levels.  

Yea, glad to see the ending to that.  About time.

I mean, what an incredible episode! Loved the big battle, very claustrophobic and frenzied. Less glued to my chair, more welded to it. 

2 minutes ago, Luc2k said:

Nothing like running in a straight line from a single archer. God, that was stupid.

Too right!

I was like, damnit man, 5 golden rules: 

fiveds.jpg

And what the hell is it with the meters high stacked corpses? Sigh, I'd better finish this before commenting again.

Anyway, the dragons were nice, although I'm not surprised there was no opposition knowing who helms the show.

LE: Could have been great, however the writing made it just mediocre for me.

Edited by Luc2k