HBO's Game of Thrones

1 hour ago, Dashel said:

Sansa is such a bitch.

Yeah she kinda was towards Jon wasn't she?

12 minutes ago, patseguin said:

Yeah she kinda was towards Jon wasn't she?

She had a point and if it weren't for her the battle wouldn't have turned the way it did. 

5 minutes ago, adrynalyne said:

She had a point and if it weren't for her the battle wouldn't have turned the way it did. 

I know she was right, she just came across kind of bitchy that's all.

1 minute ago, patseguin said:

I know she was right, she just came across kind of bitchy that's all.

Put yourself in her shoes with Ramsey ;)

1 hour ago, adrynalyne said:

Put yourself in her shoes with Ramsey ;)

Haha point taken!

1 hour ago, adrynalyne said:

Yea, so many lives could have been saved.  She intentionally sacrificed Jon and all those loyal to 'her' just so Littlefinger could come in at the last min once they were decimated?  Yea, really ######## classy that one.  All hail the new King of the North (and forcing Sansa into 'another' marriage). 

2 minutes ago, Dashel said:

You mean she intentionally sacrificed Jon and all those loyal to 'her' just so Littlefinger could come in at the last min once their were decimated?  Yea, really ######## classy that one.  All hail the new King of the North (and forcing Sansa into 'another' marriage). 

He wouldn't have come in if it weren't for her. And...let's not forget she felt they weren't ready to attack yet. 

2 minutes ago, adrynalyne said:

He wouldn't have come in if it weren't for her. And...let's not forget she felt they weren't ready to attack yet. 

If Snow knew that much cavalry was on the way, I think he would have reconsidered.  But nooo.  Is she really still that blind to his machinations?  There will be a price.

9 hours ago, Luc2k said:

And what the hell is it with the meters high stacked corpses? Sigh, I'd better finish this before commenting again.

Think those were the dead from Stanis Barathian's army.

8 minutes ago, Dashel said:

Yea, so many lives could have been saved.  She intentionally sacrificed Jon and all those loyal to 'her' just so Littlefinger could come in at the last min once they were decimated?  Yea, really ######## classy that one.  All hail the new King of the North (and forcing Sansa into 'another' marriage). 

No telling if Littlefinger was waiting near by, or if they just happened to show up in the nick of time.  Reminds me of the end of the 2nd lord of the rings movie.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dashel said:

Regardless, Sansa knew they were coming.  Why the secret?

Did she know tho?  I know she sent a message, but I don't remember her getting a response back.  And seemed Ramsey knew how big an army Snow had so maybe she didnt want it to get back to him.

Spoiler

Anyway, think Davos is going to end the red witch....

I think after she walked out of the tent with Jon is when she went to meat Littlefinger, right?

I don't know if Sansa knew or not ... but if she did know  ... during their battle plan discussion ... she could have dropped a hint or two.

"Jon...could you delay the battle for an hour or so...the army of Eyrie is swinging by."

4 minutes ago, jjkusaf said:

"Jon...could you delay the battle for an hour or so...the army of Eyrie is swinging by."

That does not build up suspense tho and what they were trying to do.  Figured something like that would happen anyway.

I used to really dislike Sansa, but she is growing on me this season.

The piles of bodies were kinda dumb. Jon Snow is also kinda dumb, he should be dead (deader) a dozen times over by now. What kind of battle strategy was that? They basically just charged straight at a force twice their size over an open field.

Just now, techbeck said:

That does not build up suspense tho and what they were trying to do.  Figured something like that would happen anyway.

oh...I know that from the show producers viewpoint.  Just talking about "in real life"  ... haha ... she left out one important tidbit of information (if she did know).

2 minutes ago, Zagadka said:

I used to really dislike Sansa, but she is growing on me this season.

The piles of bodies were kinda dumb. Jon Snow is also kinda dumb, he should be dead (deader) a dozen times over by now. What kind of battle strategy was that? They basically just charged straight at a force twice their size over an open field.

Sansa....seems to have no emotion or even worry about her brother being killed unlike John.  I wouldnt be surprised if she becomes a hateful/evil person...power hungry even.

As far as the battle strategy...Snow is not to experienced in battle and was acting out of emotion at the end seeing his brother die.

1 hour ago, techbeck said:

Think those were the dead from Stanis Barathian's army.

I think not, unless those corpses were on a coffee break before the battle started.

field.jpg

43 minutes ago, Zagadka said:

I blame the writers, not the characters.

3 minutes ago, Luc2k said:

I think not, unless those corpses were on a coffee break before the battle started.

Yea, I looked it up.  There was so much killing in a small area that the bodies just piled up.  Ramsey also killed a lot of his own men firing the arrows and why Davos did not fire arrows on Snows side for fear of killing his own (Snows) men.  Ramsey is a true bastard.

3 minutes ago, techbeck said:

Yea, I looked it up.  There was so much killing in a small area that the bodies just piled up.  Ramsey also killed a lot of his own men firing the arrows and why Davos did not fire arrows on Snows side for fear of killing his own (Snows) men.  Ramsey is a true bastard.

So you're saying that soldiers (and horses) climbed on top of each other to form several neat mountains of flesh so that they could better catch Ramsey's arrows in an open field?

1 minute ago, Luc2k said:

So you're saying that soldiers (and horses) climbed on top of each other to form several neat mountains of flesh so that they could better catch Ramsey's arrows in an open field?

I was just ready sites reporting/describing the last episode.  Sure more will be explained better later.  Kind of confusing.

5 minutes ago, techbeck said:

I was just ready sites reporting/describing the last episode.  Sure more will be explained better later.  Kind of confusing.

I dare anyone to offer a good explanation for this dumb ######. Why would anyone even fight on unstable footing (the corpses) when there's perfectly frozen ground all around.

field 2.jpg