Gundam Discussion Thread

There's a Bandai webstore? O_o. Link it! How much did you pay for shipping? Are they shipping right out of Japan?

It's not a Bandai webstore. It's a webstore in the Netherlands and they apparently take requests from customers as well, which I never knew. They only ship in the Netherlands so you're out of luck there. And yeah, they ship straight from Japan which means my Zeta Gundam arrives around the 20th. I only have to pay for the Dutch shipping costs, so not for the shipping from Japan to the Netherlands. That means I only have to pay ?6,75. They also have a summer sale which gives me 5% off of the Gunpla price :D

I was going to use Hobby Link yesterday as well. That was before I got a reply to the email that I sent to the Dutch webstore. I was better off ordering it through them.

That Gundam F95 look great for a resin.

This looks pretty awesome as well!

14.jpg

Source: RGZ-95 ReZEL Kai

Note: It's not the ver. Kai of the Rezel. The modeller just called it Kai.

^Yeah, lol. It looks more like an actual site than a mobile suit. It doesn't look like a Gundam at all, that's for sure.

That RX-78 GP04 Head Model looks awesome. And that paint job on the ReZEL Type C [Defenser b-Unit] looks great as well.

Just watched Episode 43.. do you guys think that Kio is a bit annoying now? I find that he cares too much for people who he doesn't know.

Kio has been annoying since the first episode in which they introduced him, imo. The only proper Gundam pilot from Gundam AGE is Asemu. I like his character the most out of all the Gundam AGE characters. And Woolf from Asemu's arc after that.

This looks pretty darn good:

31.jpg

Source: G 1/60 RX-78GP01 Gundam 'Zephyranthes' - Painted Build

And this ... as well!

555.jpg

Source: RGZ-91 B RE-GZ Custom - Painted Build

@Razorwing: Loving the paint job on that 00 Raiser.

I found Flit and Kio to be way too young to be a Gundam pilot. It was alright in Victory Gundam's pilot Uso, but in Gundam AGE it's just annoying. Asemu's character is just way more badass and whatnot imo. Also, I wouldn't have minded if all the 3 arcs where 3 separate series. Thing's would've felt less rushed and they could've at least had more time developing characters instead of developing with flashbacks during battles.

^Lol indeed :p Except that Asemu hasn't become their enemy but more a mediator in the war.

^Saw that one as well just now on Gundam Guy. That looks really awesome, especially for a scratch build.

^Seen that earlier today but felt too lazy to post it, haha. Though as much as I want to get it, I'm going to have the MG version of it and keep it at that. Otherwise the meaning of the MG version that I'm getting won't be that special.

Thanks Jam, the S Gundam is looking awesome.

Ebi: are you having troubles with the shoulders? Once you put the top part in don't force it..it's just a nudge or you might break it. lol. You also have to reverse the two side panels on the head for NTD mode. ;).

Figured I'd find you in here :p

Happy birthday mate, hope you had a good one! :fun: :beer:

lol major OT. Thanks man.