Gundam Discussion Thread

Those are looking awesome :D And nice Impulse Destiny mod :p

And I've used all the connection thingy's that I've currently got :s

Those are looking awesome :D And nice Impulse Destiny mod :p

And I've used all the connection thingy's that I've currently got :s

well that sucks.. PICS! :laugh:

It sucks to be honest as I have no idea how to pose him now :/ The sun has set here already so I'm going to have to wait till tomorrow before I can make any picture :p

It sucks to be honest as I have no idea how to pose him now :/ The sun has set here already so I'm going to have to wait till tomorrow before I can make any picture :p

turn on a light? :laugh: maybe like this?

8e167b9d.jpg

Well, I wasn't able to take any pics of my RX-78-2 due to the lighting in my room. The pictures were just way too dark and the flash gives way too much light. So I'm going to have to take a few shots tomorrow with daylight.

Zomg, by improvising I actually found a way to have it posing on it's own action-base :D Going to let you show for sure tomorrow. I'm also going to have to keep this one on my desk. I've got no room left on my shelves, LOL! When I move out, I'm actually going to look for a nice display case to put all of my Gundam and other anime figurines in.

Yeah, LOL! That one looks awesome :D Been wanting to get Sinanju for ages though never got around it. Should get it next month :D If only it would look anything near that mod :rofl:

Pics are coming later in the day. Still tuning the pose. I also discovered that the pose is similar to the way I've posed Freedom Gundam and Force Impulse Gundam :p

I can actually pose him the way I wanted before, though I actually want his chest piece to be able to be seen as it's a very nice feature of the Gunpla.

Well, I wasn't able to take any shots today. The camera on my phone really sucks when it's dark outside :/

Well, I wasn't able to take any shots today. The camera on my phone really sucks when it's dark outside :/

turn on a light! :laugh:

That doesn't make any difference :p It'll still be either too dark (even though it aint dark in my room :s), or there's too much light coming from the Flash.

^I'm going to pick it up for sure. I've already got Freedom Gundam as well and I want to have that set complete :p Might get it while getting Sinanju. Though I won't be modding it :p That mod is the best Strike Freedom mod that I've seen so far though.

This mod also looks quite cool though not AS cool as that one:

2131258641_a1951a26ba_b.jpg

...Or, Justice Gundam instead of Strike Freedom and get the latter at a later date. Been wanting to get the Justice Gundam ever since I've got Freedom Gundam, which was about I guess 4 years ago LOL!

Post a list of Gunpla models you currently have. I'll do the same when I get time tomorrow :D

Well I don't have much. So far I have MG Freedom, MG Extreme Blast Destiny, MG Wing Gundam Custom Zero, MG Force Impulse, HG 1/100 Exia, HG 1/100 Custom Destiny Impulse, RG RX-78-2, NG 1/64 Strike Gundam

Snip1

Snip1

I think Bandai is going all out on the Wing series. :laugh:

I've posted a link about that in the last page :p That's the version of Epyon I talked about. The link that I posted had the exact same images :rofl:

Wow, that version of Dendrobium Stamen looks bloody epic! I need it! XD

The MG version of 00 Gundam is coming along nicely tbh. I'll post my list in an hour as I don't have time at the moment.

ummm.. about the MG 00 Raiser..

index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=36466 :unsure:

to be honest it looks like the HG version :unsure:

^That GN drives makes a horrible sound though the way it looks like it's going looks pretty sweet. Also, that image you posted can't be seen :p

These are the ones which I've currently got.

1/100 - Master Grade:

• RX-78-2 v2
  • RX-78-5
  • RX-79[G]
  • RX-93-2 Hi-v
  • Freedom Gundam
  • Strike Noir Gundam
  • Force Impulse Gundam
  • Zaku II Black Trinity
  • Gundam 00 Qan[T]

1/100 - High Grade:

• Gundam Exia
  • Gundam Dynames
  • Gundam Kyrios
  • Gundam Virtue
  • Gundam Nadleeh
  • Gundam Sandrock

1/144 - First Grade:

• Wing Gundam
  • Saviour Gundam

You've got a nice list btw :D

250356100.jpg

Yeah I know.. the only thing that I regret is buying the HG Destiny + Sword Impulse. That's why it's now the Destiny Impulse.

^Fair enough :p Also, I don't really mind that one little detail being different. The original look would've been nice would've been nice. Though I rather have the black bits then then upper legs from the 1/60 version. The whole legs are looking different then the original anyways :p The whole mobile suit even looks different then the original image, LOL. Oh well, I still wouldn't mind all of it.

And omg, it's going to be hard to pick my next Gunpla now that I'm able to get the Gundam FA-78-1 Full Armor :woot: Or Gundam Infinit Justice, RGZ-95 ReZEL, Gundam V-Dash Gundam Ver.Ka :o