Gundam Discussion Thread

^It's not only because they're doing it wrong. It's because the stories, the way that characters act in anime, etc., etc. can't really be carried over into a live-action. That's just my opinion though. I just rather have it that at least Hollywood keeps his hands off of anime/manga.

@Darth Radeon: True that. Lets just hope they're not forgetting about 08th MS Team's story. So far they've only been recycling the original Gundam story and Gundam Wing's story.

I guess.. it's like Kira vs Shinn.. They always yell in their cockpits LOL. Anywhoo the Legs of the PGSF are done! Now on to the waist!

you're watching the wrong ones.

How come you only quote me on that part and forget the most important thing about that whole post:

^It's not only because they're doing it wrong. It's because the stories, the way that characters act in anime, etc., etc. can't really be carried over into a live-action. That's just my opinion though. I just rather have it that at least Hollywood keeps his hands off of anime/manga.

@Razorwing: It's so many more things then just characters.

I could make a list of things in which you fail. Here's 1 thing I could start with: Trolling. Yep, you fail at trolling. Now, would you kindly walk out of this topic about Gundam? A topic about Gundam doesn't really need panties.

tehe.

Yes, I thought I'd be a bit nicer and remove that post. But since you don't care, why would I? Also, you fail to answer my question.

Yes, I thought I'd be a bit nicer and remove that post. But since you don't care, why would I? Also, you fail to answer my question.

Come to think of it i was replying to the end statement not the post as a whole.

If the post is solely my opinion, how come you feel the need to force your opinion onto me? We don't all like the ecchi anime like you do. Now, could you please stop trolling in this thread? We where having a nice conversation about Gundam/Gunpla, until you came along.

@Razorwing: LOL!

If the post is solely my opinion, how come you feel the need to force your opinion onto me?

Because it seemed to be based on what Hollywood is doing when a superb live action adaptation sprung up almost in your back yard.(of course i mean Wickie und die starken M?nner) I believe opinions should always have a bit of flexibility until enough data has been gathered to form a solid one which is why i don't have a strong one about gundam hell if i get round to watching Gundam at some point which i will i might end up liking it to the same point you do.

We don't all like the ecchi anime like you do.

yet my #1 anim? this season is Kaiji something which is far from it.

Now, could you please stop trolling in this thread?

Well sorry if i seems like i am but i do have a slight interest in gundam so i like to look at this thread from time to time and that statement just caught my eye.

We where having a nice conversation about Gundam/Gunpla, until you came along.

sorry again...

@Razorwing: LOL!

Because it seemed to be based on what Hollywood is doing when a superb live action adaptation sprung up almost in your back yard.(of course i mean Wickie und die starken M?nner) I believe opinions should always have a bit of flexibility until enough data has been gathered to form a solid one which is why i don't have a strong one about gundam hell if i get round to watching Gundam at some point which i will i might end up liking it to the same point you do.

You fail to see what I meant. I was stating my opinion then you tell me that I'm watching the wrong anime. Again, what I'm watching myself is as well my opinion about what I like about anime. What you said added little to nothing to the conversation which was going on. Sure opinions can have flexibility. But when someone gives his opinion you can't just sit there and say that they're watching the wrong anime only because your opinion is different. If you want to add to the convo, state your own opinion instead trolling.

You fail to see what I meant. I was stating my opinion then you tell me that I'm watching the wrong anime. Again, what I'm watching myself is as well my opinion about what I like about anime. What you said added little to nothing to the conversation which was going on. Sure opinions can have flexibility. But when someone gives his opinion you can't just sit there and say that they're watching the wrong anime only because your opinion is different. If you want to add to the convo, state your own opinion instead trolling.

Anime just isn't made for live-action movies.

i read this as "anim? never goes well into live action" so i took it as you were saying all live action adaptations are bad and my reply related to live action movies not anim? so i was merely stating you have watched the wrong live action adaptations hope this clears it up a little.

What I meant was that anime isn't made to be converted into live-action whilst American cartoons etc lend themselves perfectly for live-action movies. That's what I basically meant.

Next time, read the whole convo if you want to add something to said convo.

@ Capric0rn so you said you got a new phone gonna take some pics? :p

3zzfb.jpg

still WIP pics. When I'm finished (still need to do wings/dragoons, double beam rfile, stand and decals) then I'll use my DSLR to take pics. Otherwise, ipod pics for now.

^Will take some tomorrow. It's starting to look pretty awesome :)

Sorry, I'm going to have to take some shots on another day. Been too busy with school work today.

yeah but too bad it doesn't include the Raiser. I was thinking it would include it for a more complete package.