Show us your workstations!

Viper, you have got to do some cable mgmt. -- would do wonders for your setup

Bob, that is a beautiful rig. I would be happy with that as well.

For some reason, I cant make the inside of my case look that nice --

All the cables are out of the way of the mobo, but still look like a bowl of black spaghetti at the bottom.

i see alot people are using the Corsair H50 Cooling Hydro Series" do you recommend it also?

Can we make it a rule that you can't quote photos in a post. Remember to delete the photo code before replying!

It results in loading the same image twice! (Plus it's annoying).

has a very good point. its not that hard to delete a line of code....

• Like 1

Can we make it a rule of no whining ?

You know whats annoying ? People asking for rules for a thread

END OF RANT

You seem to miss my point, one image isn't bad, but 10 is stupid.

Also, a rule of no flaming may be good, oh wait. That's a rule already.

post-105752-12704043794877.jpg

Desk (sorry about pic quality) the speakers are Acoustic Solutions, driven by a power amp next to my PC case.

I think I'm finally happy with this set up, might do a little more cable clean up when I get bored but for now it's purring along...

[snip]

[snip]

nice setup you have , what model is your speakers & is the output any good on a scale of 1 to 10 , also does your tower get alot of dust if so how often do you have to clean it

nice setup you have , what model is your speakers & is the output any good on a scale of 1 to 10 , also does your tower get alot of dust if so how often do you have to clean it

Speakers are Creative Labs T10s (I think, box is gone). For 2.0 speakers I think they are pretty good, excellent for music, decent for games (I tend to use headphones when gaming on the PC).

As for dust, I think I managed to create a little positive pressure and it's really keeping the dust down. I probably take the canned air to the case once a month and get very little out and the dust filters on the front are very clean.

I've almost always found that using a decent amplifier with a set of small speakers sounds a LOT better than ANY PC speaker setup and is a lot cheaper (mine cost me about ?60 and sounds better than the ?2000 bose pc speakers my friend has)

I don't know if I could function with the tower on the desk like that... Props to you, sir! haha

That being said, are you in a small room or a dorm? That's a good excuse to not have room for it on your floor or a bigger desk.

I don't know if I could function with the tower on the desk like that... Props to you, sir! haha

That being said, are you in a small room or a dorm? That's a good excuse to not have room for it on your floor or a bigger desk.

Yeah there's no room at all to put it on the floor :crazy: I'm in uni so it's pretty small.

Desk (sorry about pic quality) the speakers are Acoustic Solutions, driven by a power amp next to my PC case.

Wayhay!! Toffee Crisp - I've been eating them like mad, since they were on offer 5 for ?1.

workstation1.jpg

workstation2.jpg

Probably the only thing that's changed since I last posted a pic is the Ergotron MX desk arm, which is not really visible in the pic.