[Official] Red Dead Redemption

If you want games on time stick to Shopto.net. If you get it late they credit your account for a discount on the next. Never rely on play/Zavvi/etc for games pre-release date.

Have you read the forums today? people are going ape **** because the game wasnt dispatched today. usually shopto get the game to you the day before it's released but it isnt the case with RDR because apparantly shopto had to sign something to say they wouldnt send the game before thursday so people dont get it early. it's pretty silly really, but the way people are acting just because they cant have it a day early is so ridiculous/funny. acting like spoilt brats!

Hmm. Curious to know how long the story is. It's not ended when thought it might.

Dutch is dead but it's still going?

Have you read the forums today? people are going ape **** because the game wasnt dispatched today. usually shopto get the game to you the day before it's released but it isnt the case with RDR because apparantly shopto had to sign something to say they wouldnt send the game before thursday so people dont get it early.

See I want to commend R* on a decent game then they pull more stupid **** like that.

See I want to commend R* on a decent game then they pull more stupid **** like that.

How is it stupid ****?, asking a company to stick to the release date?. They are based in the UK, so at least 90% will be delivered next day anyway.

Although the difference in US/Europe release dates is ****ING ****!!

How is it stupid ****?, asking a company to stick to the release date?. They are based in the UK, so at least 90% will be delivered next day anyway.

And the 10% have to suffer why?

Lol, "Suffer"

Its not getting a game on time, not being starved of food and water here.

Eh so suffer was a bad choice of word.

I'm having alot of fun for sure.. it's waay better than GTAIV lol.

I enjoyed GTA IV, I really liked the Niko Bellic character, but I'm with you, Red Dead is really, really good. I think the GTA thing just got stale after awhile. City setting, stealing cars, etc.

Interested to see what R* does with GTA after this. They can't go western, obviously. I always thought GTA would have been fantastic with 1940s LA-type setting but with Mafia and LA Noire out there, I don't see it.

Interested to see what R* does with GTA after this. They can't go western, obviously. I always thought GTA would have been fantastic with 1940s LA-type setting but with Mafia and LA Noire out there, I don't see it.

Isn't LA Noire Rockstar?

Agent? We heard about it before dropping off the radar. Or Max Payne. :x

Hmm. Curious to know how long the story is. It's not ended when thought it might.

Dutch is dead but it's still going?

was gonna ask the same thing, I get the feeling **** is about to hit the fan again though.. things are just too good to be true :p

was gonna ask the same thing, I get the feeling **** is about to hit the fan again though.. things are just too good to be true :p

That's my train of thought.

Wish we didn't have to go back to rounding up cattle though!

I just saw this and holy crap I just want this game more.

What are the bugs that people are referring to?

Amazon state my order as "Dispatching Soon" but still an estimate of 24th delivery....I hope they are just being causious, else I'll go out sat and buy a copy somewhere :p

What are the bugs that people are referring to?

Issues with MP and invisible models due to things not rendering. I had a cut scene where a hovering stick of TNT placed it's self upon a door. :p

I wonder if this will be cheap in the supermarkets here in the UK like some of the other big games are?

Want to pick this up but mainly waiting for it to get cheaper.

Expect that tomorrow. Play is in Jersey. My Band of Brothers box set took 3 days to arrive to the Wirral (near Liverpool).

Nope! Just arrived through letterbox 5 mins ago! wo0ho0! :)

Lucky you, now get to it and complete it before someone spoils the ending of the story for you like someone just did to me! :|