[Official] Red Dead Redemption

We're so going to hell ...

More topic related, here's the pre-order bonuses in pictures;

http://www.rockstarg..._horse_and_more

Looks so weak but I'm still getting the LE :rofl:

Well apparently I get some golden guns for pre-ordering through Amazon, they seem pretty useful for SP gaming.

It's probably completely irrelevant, the added fame and such - We'll most likely max it out in no time anyway :p

Now for something different; Am I the only one thinking we'll see a car / monster-truck or something like that in the game as an Easter-egg or

a cheat? That would be hilarious and fairly easy to implement considering the engine.

It's probably completely irrelevant, the added fame and such - We'll most likely max it out in no time anyway :p

Now for something different; Am I the only one thinking we'll see a car / monster-truck or something like that in the game as an Easter-egg or

a cheat? That would be hilarious and fairly easy to implement considering the engine.

There's bound to be lots of easter eggs to see, but as for something like that maybe an unlockable. It would be pretty game breaking if you could stumble across a monster truck :p Even if it is hidden up a mountain that can only be accessed while riding the legendary horse that has a spawn rate of once a year.

Most likely a hot coffee reference for sure.

Aww :(

I hope we can trick out our stallions then - Lower 'em, add some flames and rims, yo :cool:

On a serious note I hope there is "rare" horses to find, and animals to hunt. I'm such a loot ###### I love getting a hold of hard to get things myself, even if ultimately it's only like 5% better than the normal top end buy at a vendor mount/item.

I hate it when you can just pay your way up to the best items, always more rewarding if you have to do a little work than just grind for cash.

Hmmm....I've been having difficulty trying to pick which bonus I want, but I think I'm going to go with the golden guns. Simple fact that you get to keep them on you at all times. What you peeps going to do if you get the war horse and you loose it, or you have to switch horses eh eh :rofl:

That news coming soon updated was posted 5 hours ago! I want to know now dammit! :woot:

Looks like MP DLC, I sure hope as I said earlier SP DLC is on the cards as well.

Pretty awesome screenshot

rdredemption_april_66.jpg

Just showed off the MP vidoe at a mate at work, now he wants it, but unfortunately doesn't have the cash ...oh well, hoping mine comes in on Thursday next week via Amazon :p

Just showed off the MP vidoe at a mate at work, now he wants it, but unfortunately doesn't have the cash ...oh well, hoping mine comes in on Thursday next week via Amazon :p

Release date is the 21st for UK!

18th for USA.

Release date is the 21st for UK!

18th for USA.

Oopps I'm a week ahead in my own head :p I knew it was 21st May...now I;m depressed now I have to wait an extra week :blush:

In addition to the deep single player campaign and robust online multiplayer components of Red Dead Redemption, we are also very happy to finally reveal the game?s co-op mode, which will be released FREE in June simultaneously for both consoles via Xbox LIVE? and PlayStation?Network, respectively.

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/5211/first_red_dead_redemption_dlc_details_-_the_outlaws_to_the_end_co-op_mission_pack_coming_in_june_as_free_download.article

if I didn't like GTA IV.. will I like this game? lol.

The question is, if you didn't like GTA IV, what is wrong with you? :blink: but honestly lol i don't think you will, it looks to be using pretty much the same engine.

if I didn't like GTA IV.. will I like this game? lol.

Depends why you didn't like GTA4. RDR uses the same engine and same basic gameplay mechanics, so it should feel like GTA4. But of course it's set in the west, which looks to change things up significantly.