Neowin Giveaway: HP Data Vault X510 2TB

Hi, I've been reading for about a year now. I've never really visited the forums before, but this caught my interest.

So, time to register and cast my entry!

*entered*

~Matthew

An HP Data Vault X510 2TB,

Oh, how my mother could use this

To store all of her photos, all of

her "legal" music, and all of

her "legal" videos.

HP Data Vault,

Oh how it could make my mother

do a somersault

Though, he back would probably be out

So without a doubt,

I would probably be using it to store all of my

photos, all of my

"legal" music and all of my

"legal" videos.

HP Data Vault X510 2TB.

You're cool. Though, you should send my mother a get-well card.

Thank-you.

- Andrew N.

CONTEST RULES UPDATE - MUST READ

As this thread has become a spam can, each user can now only enter once. The thought was to leave this thread as an open conversation and not spam grenade the thread, alas the internet has shows its true face again. You can only enter this contest once (total) to ensure fairness among all users and those who cant enter multiple times per day.

What did you honestly expect? You dangle this freebie in front of people and tell them that every post increases their chances of winning it. Anyone with an ounce of logic would be able to predict that this thread wouldn't generate coherent discussion, it would generate a mass of "+1" posts. Since I doubt anyone could be so naive, I'm left wondering what changed between when this spam thread was started and when the rules were updated.

CONTEST RULES UPDATE - MUST READ

As this thread has become a spam can, each user can now only enter once. The thought was to leave this thread as an open conversation and not spam grenade the thread, alas the internet has shows its true face again. You can only enter this contest once (total) to ensure fairness among all users and those who can?t enter multiple times per day.

Now this is reasonable. Nice revision. This way, user will be able to participate with fairness in mind. However, those who have been trying hard at the beginning might be displeased. I've seen their hard works since the launch of this giveaway contest...