Neowin Giveaway: HP Data Vault X510 2TB

Wow, this is getting an insane amount of replies. I guess the multi-vote would do that. Count me in on this though. I can really use this. I do backups for family/friends/clients and keep them on file for at least 30 days so my drives fill up quick. This would definitely make life a lot easier.

Heh, I hadn't even realised the size of the thing, I was just doing this to pass the time. 2TB sounds quite useful, considering I've been on either side of the 30GB mark for a while now. Deleting stuff is so pass?...

A HP Data Vault X510 2TB would be nice.

I bought an iomega network storage device and it had a hardware crash within the first 24 hours, then tech support said they'd send me a "replacement" for my brand new drive and instead sent a refurb.

Imagine if you bought a new car, had a problem with it, and the dealership "replaced" it with a "certified pre-owned" used car.

On top of that, the'd only ship the "replacement" if I gave them a credit card so they could bill me the cost of a NEW drive if I didn't send it back.

Customer service FTL. I hope HP is better - I'd expect even a free drive from a contest to work for the first 24 hours.

Wow! nice prizes. Just post and your entered, nice! a lot easier than those department store servey contests, answer a 1000 questions and your entered, NOPE!