Eric Desjardins, Claude Lapointe

Philadelphia Flyers

July 1

Teppo Numminen

Phoenix Coyotes

July 1

PJ Stock

Boston Bruins

I may not be real popular with some of the Other Detroit fans but, about Fedorov...

Good Riddens to the biggest Ego on the team.

As the years have gone on you hear more and more whining from Fedorov about Icetime and salary, frankly, he isn't worth that much money like a Forsberg is, he just isn't consistent enough.

See ya later Fedorov, enjoy your new team, the New York Rangers. They are the only ones who can afford your ego anymore.

I'm glad Colorado got Kariya and Selanne but I still wonder what will happen to the Ducks. I mean... Kariya was like the heart of the Ducks. Anyway all I gotta say is that the Avs just got a bit harder to beat. Can't wait for the season!

christ sake this forum is fast with the news about the avs acquiring paul and keriya.

http://www.talkavs.net/forums/index.php?ac...act=ST&f=2&t=38  <-- for the avs fan :) .

lmfao, thanks for a good laugh :)

man, rangers are forever shelling out the dough....

no problem. I was in a rush to leave work and just posted really quick :) . However, on my website, it is correct.

hehe, that's what i thought too. cuz all you see on the front page is "NHL 2003-"

we need a poll just for us die hards, what do you play? 200x or 2kx?

i've always played ea's, it's what i'm used to. i like the graphics, but the gameplay does suck. at least using custom sliders, i've manged to keep the scores realistic. i just picked up 2k3 for xbox though, and i'm gonna give that a try soon. i played for a few mins, thought the graphics were awful, but i heard the gameplay is decent.

Actually guys, I was making a joke about the Rangers, even though only the Rangers can afford his ego. ;)

you obviously have never played hockey in a league or went to high school in Canada :) theyre a big problem to us who don't need the extra attention (unless theyre hot) ;)

Puck Bunny's were the best. :D

*sigh*

I wished my 15 years of hockey. Good times. :whistle: