NHL 2003-2004 Trades & Rumor

did u hear, Kariya only signed for 1.2million when anaheim was offering 10mil just to play alongside Selanne

I think one of the reason he took 1.2 million for one year is the fact that the collective bargaining agreement will expire next year and by taking a one year contract, he'll be in a good position to take advantage of the new agreement.

I am glad that Colorado took karyia and selanne but there will be high expectation on Coloardo next season.

GO HABS GO!!

GO HABS GO!!

GO HABS GO!!

again, Montreal is twiddling their thumbs (like they did the last deadline)... i still cant beleive they fired Vigneult (however u spelll his name)... there aer so many talented players up for grabs and we're sining rookies and draft picks?? I think Montreal needs to get rid of that god awful waste of a goalie in Theodore and find someone better, and put on a supporting defense so Malakov can really shine. Hopefully Souray will be back this season, but 2 good D-men dont make up for the other 4-5 ****ty ones (Brisbois, Traverse, Quintal). Our forwards are great though, too bad there is a lack of defense which makes our whole team look like ****.

bah, sorry, but im really fed up with the canadians, they havent made one good decision since the whole patrick roy/tremblay thing (WORST MOVE EVER IMO)

I'll have to agree with the high expectations in Colorado, even though they won't have Roy in goal. Still, the Avs are pretty stacked.

bayrider, St. Louis has not made any moves either, except ditching salary. Looks like either they are trying to free up some cash for a big move or they are going to sit out this years Cup derby. Hopefully this will be the last year that teams can go out and try to purchase the championship. At least in the NFL everyone (except of course the Bengals) has a shot at the Super Bowl.

Hasek's BACK!!!

Now, how is ol' Holland going to get rid of Joseph?

WOOT!

Finally, we can get rid of CuJo! I've always thought he was overrated.

Too bad they didn't listen to me when I said get Khalibuhlin whenever he was first having his holdout in Phoenix.

bayrider, St. Louis has not made any moves either, except ditching salary. Looks like either they are trying to free up some cash for a big move or they are going to sit out this years Cup derby. Hopefully this will be the last year that teams can go out and try to purchase the championship. At least in the NFL everyone (except of course the Bengals) has a shot at the Super Bowl.

but St Louis is a solid team with veteran players... montreal is, well... (N)

I herd that Cujo going to Rangers for Eric Lindros to wings as last rumor :D

Insider Information:

Holland has told the Rangers no deal for Lindros, the Wings don't want him. (Got that information from a cousin who has a friend who's father works in the front office for the Wings. So that is about 64th hand information. ;))

Welcome back Dom, almost feel bad for Cujo...I really like him but I just don't feel he is the calibre goalie we need in Detroit.

Remember this Colorado? We do!

{5D8ABA6E-7F2E-418B-85FD-C9F6F1655205}.jpg

http://www.detroitredwings.com/detail/deta...91CFB59F0639%7D