Obama Guilty Verdict of Treason!

I have to say this but no one knows allot about the people who become president, we have no confirmation of what they say is true or made up.

Guys, he's been convicted. They have a verdict. It's guilty. Why are you clinging on to these lies?

who convicted him?

BOO YA, torrentthief!

this is simply a guy saying he went to columbia university with him, this isn't the university saying he went there. 100's of students from obama's year were questioned and none said they had seen or heard of him. The reason hawaii and columbia refuses to officially go on record is that once obama is proven to be kenyan those people officially going on record would also be guilty of treason, thats why they are staying quiet!

Guys, he's been convicted. They have a verdict. It's guilty. Why are you clinging on to these lies?

Show me one major legitimate new site...

Convicted by whom...

Show me one major legitimate new site...

Convicted by whom...

Really now lets cut through the cheese and get to the bottom of these shenanigans

this is simply a guy saying he went to columbia university with him, this isn't the university saying he went there. 100's of students from obama's year were questioned and none said they had seen or heard of him. The reason hawaii and columbia refuses to officially go on record is that once obama is proven to be kenyan those people officially going on record would also be guilty of treason, thats why they are staying quiet!

post-88362-1274460113665.jpg

Really now lets cut through the cheese and get to the bottom of these shenanigans

Captain O'Hagan: I swear to God I'm going to pistol whip the next guy who says, " Shenanigans."

Mac: Hey Farva what's the name of that restaurant you like with all the goofy **** on the walls and the mozzarella sticks?

Farva: You mean Shenanigans?

His home country of Kenya, his father was Kenyan, so what

So he knows the specific country, same as the overly broad African American, or specific German American, Itallian American, Native American

They aren't born there ( except native American ), but they know where their family came from

I said "legitimate news site" not "online fantasist"...

All the major news networks have been bought off so their news isn't legit. Haven't you ever wondered why major news is never talked about but inane crap is covered in great detail? It's because the media is unofficially owned by the government.

Why would you care if he's from another country?

I'm not a tea-bagger but in all seriousness it is against the law for him to be president if he is from another country.

Let me ask you teabaggers a question

Why would you care if he's from another country?

If he ws legitimately from another country i wouldn't care one way or the other, as long as he or anybody else does what they were voted in office to do

All the major news networks have been bought off so their news isn't legit. Haven't you ever wondered why major news is never talked about but inane crap is covered in great detail? It's because the media is unofficially owned by the government.

I'm not a tea-bagger but in all seriousness it is against the law for him to be president if he is from another country.

And why would our government not be diligent enough to verify his background throughly? They have tools more powerful to check than any one else.

It wouldn't add up..

So how many people are in on the conspiracy? Who is behind it? Presumably a lone negro from Kenya couldn't have pulled this off on his own. Why do you think the secret conspirators behind it would let him be convicted? No, you've already lost, and should leave the country before it's too late.

So how many people are in on the conspiracy? Who is behind it? Presumably a lone negro from Kenya couldn't have pulled this off on his own. Why do you think the secret conspirators behind it would let him be convicted? No, you've already lost, and should leave the country before it's too late.

This is about as accurate as the story of a couple of men from a cave hijacking a plane.. oh wait..

If he ws legitimately from another country i wouldn't care one way or the other, as long as he or anybody else does what they were voted in office to do

except for the fact that the constitution states that they must be a naturally born citizen. If the constitution didn't say this then yes it would be fine for him to be president but he and countless others have committed treason by allowing him to illegally become president. 3 senior church members that obama attended were shot in the back of the head execution style for saying that he wasn't an american and that he had relations with a man.