Obama Guilty Verdict of Treason!

So how many people are in on the conspiracy? Who is behind it? Presumably a lone negro from Kenya couldn't have pulled this off on his own. Why do you think the secret conspirators behind it would let him be convicted? No, you've already lost, and should leave the country before it's too late.

The people behind it are The Bildergroup Group, The Council On Foreign Relations, The Rockefellers and The Rothschilds. Google these and find out who they are and what they really are. They aren't letting him being convicted, the CIA ordered the hit on the Pastor but the assassin said no so this was called off. The way they deal with this is by having a media blackout, you won't hear about this trial in the mainstream media because it is run by the CIA. Don't you think its a co-incidence that no mainstream media outlet would even mention that a trial is going on for the President? Its HUGE news, 1 of the biggest stories in the last 50yrs yet not a single mention, co-incidence?

The people behind it are The Bildergroup Group, The Council On Foreign Relations, The Rockefellers and The Rothschilds. Google these and find out who they are and what they really are.

I see. Don't these people essentially run the entire world? Maybe you should consider another planet, because I don't see how this is a fight that could possibly be won.

And why would our government not be diligent enough to verify his background throughly? They have tools more powerful to check than any one else.

The government is in on it. After Bush started two wars and took over the government he knew appointing himself as president forever would put the people in an uproar. So, Bush found himself a puppet. He got a boy from Kenya and accelerated his age and zombified him via technology from the aliens in Area 51 (you can read about that in the other threads here) and helped him get elected so he could continue being a dictator. It all adds up.

The government is in on it. After Bush started two wars and took over the government he knew appointing himself as president forever would put the people in an uproar. So, Bush found himself a puppet. He got a boy from Kenya and accelerated his age and zombified him via technology from the aliens in Area 51 (you can read about that in the other threads here) and helped him get elected so he could continue being a dictator. It all adds up.

Did I just read this just now?

You can't be serious..

God damn it, so not even another planet will do? What the hell are we supposed to do to escape to safety?

I see. Don't these people essentially run the entire world? Maybe you should consider another planet, because I don't see how this is a fight that could possibly be won.

It can be won by CIA, FBI, MI5/MI6, MOSSAD whistleblowers, those are pretty much our only hope as its virtually impossible to get this kind of info unless you are on the inside. Unfortunately too many people are traitors, scared, bothered about their jobs or their own lives than risking their lives by exposing corruption that they swore under oath to protect us against.

When you factor that in, it all adds up.

With Respect.

What you're doing is regurgitating information that you found and have no evidence what so ever to back any of these remote claims that you're mentioning. How can anyone expect to take you seriously?

Who's going to listen? I mean, these people run the world, man! THE WORLD!

Maybe we can appeal to the aliens that keep trying to help us but the bad aliens that took over the government keep shooting them down. We need to find the Roswell spacecraft to contact the good aliens.

And why would our government not be diligent enough to verify his background throughly? They have tools more powerful to check than any one else.

It wouldn't add up..

Agreed. When my father had to get his Top Secret clearance, they had to verify so much stuff, he had to prove his parents were both US natives, they went as far back as his grandparents, they then looked into his wifes family history, and his children, just about everything you could imagine. When you need some high-level clearance, they simply do not look into your background and approve or disprove it, they go back through generations in your family, your spouses family, your brothers and sisters families, everything....its ridiculous.

As much as I wish Obama was not the president, if he was not a natural-born US citizen, he would not be president, end of story.

Why do you think none of these conspiracy theories have proven anything yet? Was the government just that good at hiding the info? No, its because the info didn't exist in the first place.

• Like 2

its because the CIA had seized all his records so its virtually impossible to find the records. If he is an american why not release his Columbia University documents, ask the Dean of the university to state on record, ask the hawaii govenor to state on record and release any documents that people request. They don't do this because they want to hide it. If only takes 1 person to declare that he is an american for him to be able to be president. Do you think 100 people check when you apply for a passport? Nope, just 1 person checking your records to see if you are american and have committed crimes. Thats how easy it is to pull off. Obama also recently charged a journalist with accessing his records, what has he got to hide? If i was in his situation i'd get all my records out and release them online if i was an american then the case would be closed, he can't do that because he isn't american and the hawaii govenor and columbia dean aren't willing to be executed for treason.

except for the fact that the constitution states that they must be a naturally born citizen. If the constitution didn't say this then yes it would be fine for him to be president but he and countless others have committed treason by allowing him to illegally become president. 3 senior church members that obama attended were shot in the back of the head execution style for saying that he wasn't an american and that he had relations with a man.

Why are you so gunho against him ? And If they shot 3 church members in back of head, for speaking about it, then why are you so special for still being alive

Agreed. When my father had to get his Top Secret clearance, they had to verify so much stuff, he had to prove his parents were both US natives, they went as far back as his grandparents, they then looked into his wifes family history, and his children, just about everything you could imagine. When you need some high-level clearance, they simply do not look into your background and approve or disprove it, they go back through generations in your family, your spouses family, your brothers and sisters families, everything....its ridiculous.

As much as I wish Obama was not the president, if he was not a natural-born US citizen, he would not be president, end of story.

Why do you think none of these conspiracy theories have proven anything yet? Was the government just that good at hiding the info? No, its because the info didn't exist in the first place.

They go further than that. They also talk to your neighbors, friends, previous employers, et cetera. The next clearance level up has more hoops to jump through to include polygraph testing.

And If they shot 3 church members in back of head, for speaking about it, then why are you so special for still being alive

Tinfoil.

its because the CIA had seized all his records so its virtually impossible to find the records. If he is an american why not release his Columbia University documents, ask the Dean of the university to state on record, ask the hawaii govenor to state on record and release any documents that people request. They don't do this because they want to hide it. If only takes 1 person to declare that he is an american for him to be able to be president. Do you think 100 people check when you apply for a passport? Nope, just 1 person checking your records to see if you are american and have committed crimes. Thats how easy it is to pull off. Obama also recently charged a journalist with accessing his records, what has he got to hide? If i was in his situation i'd get all my records out and release them online if i was an american then the case would be closed, he can't do that because he isn't american and the hawaii govenor and columbia dean aren't willing to be executed for treason.

No, it doesn't take just 1 person, it takes an organization to agree that it is safe to give you a clearance. Do you have any idea how long it would take a single person to check everything they look for?

As an example, someone like you would probably be unable to get one, if you live your life anyway similar to how you sound in your posts. Its safe to say that for a security clearance, the government learns more about your family than you know in most cases.

They go further than that. They also talk to your neighbors, friends, previous employers, et cetera. The next clearance level up has more hoops to jump through to include polygraph testing.

I know, I was just giving an example of how difficult it actually is to get that type of clearance. I remember when my father applied for his, some of our family friends were getting freaked out when the FBI showed up at their doorstep. :p

Why are you so gunho against him ? And If they shot 3 church members in back of head, for speaking about it, then why are you so special for still being alive

Because i've never been to church with him for years sharing confidential info with each other, i'm just a random guy on the internet posting a link to a trial thats going on which the corrupt mainstream media refuses to cover because they are run by the govt.

I'm so "gunho" against him because he is illegally the president, you should be "gunho" too!

Summary of almost all "conspiracy theories"

> Step 1: Assume that "The Government" is an all powerful entity that controls all information with no leaks (rather than a group of only moderately-organized human beings full of ineficienty bureaucracy)

> Step 2: Make a claim about something that "The Government" is doing / covering up

> Step 3: Provide evidence from those who know "The Truth." This evidence is of course incomplete because of step 1

> Step 4: Reject all counter evidence because all information is controlled by "The Government" (see step 1)

Because i've never been to church with him for years sharing confidential info with each other, i'm just a random guy on the internet posting a link to a trial thats going on which the corrupt mainstream media refuses to cover because they are run by the govt.

I'm so "gunho" against him because he is illegally the president, you should be "gunho" too!

Ok, so you can safely expose the truth because you never went to church with him ?

By assuming that the mainstream media is controlled by the government, you risk taking the logical misstep of assuming that anything counter to mainstream media is credible.