Man plunges 13,000 feet to his death

Turns out his parachut was cut prior to jumping out of the plane.. :omg:

Source

This got me thinking.. what would I do if I was in that situation? The quick answer is NOTHING! My body is shivering just thinking about it.. :cry:

well its better than drowning.. at least you wouldnt feel a thing. It will be a bad feeling knowing your going to die in a few seconds :pinch:

I hope they find who did it

well its better than drowning.. at least you wouldnt feel a thing. It will be a bad feeling knowing your going to die in a few seconds :pinch:

That's true, I heard drowning is the worst.. I'll be following the story as I'm also interested in who did it.. whoever it was obviously knew what they were doing because the cut was well hidden from the parachuter.

Well at least he had a chance to ask his god for forgiveness.

That or think of his last thoughts for a bit till he hit.

That's true, I heard drowning is the worst.. I'll be following the story as I'm also interested in who did it.. whoever it was obviously knew what they were doing because the cut was well hidden from the parachuter.

Fires suppose to be the worst

Fires suppose to be the worst

could be, since you're fighting for your breath as well as getting burned..

I wonder how much time there is before impact from 13,000 feet.

i think that it would suck just knowing that you are going to die, when i die i hope it is quick painless and that i do not know when it is going to happen

i saw this on CNN... they say it may have been done intentionally

yes, all signs point to that.. accident has definately been ruled out.

Well at least he had a chance to ask his god for forgiveness.

That or think of his last thoughts for a bit till he hit.

Why would he waste time asking for forgiveness? Wouldn't he most likely have wondered what was going on, maybe thinking of his family, or cursing the perp to hell for doing this to him? Shoot...he may have been lucky and passed out or even died on the way down.

It's a terrible tragedy :(

i was wondering..

how do you know wich the worst way to die is?

i mean if sombody have died in a fire how can you tell how he felt..

i was wondering..

Well, set your arm on fire. Then imagine that on your entire body and it never stops.

yep fire is extremely bad. my father was caught in a fire.. he said the heat took his breath away and the smoke just doubles up on it so that when you CAN breathe, all you're getting is smoke.

the fire was in a garage.. it started in a car actually. he received 2nd & 3rd degree burns on his hands - 2nd degree burns from carrying out a compressed air tank that would have exploded and 3rd degree burns trying to rip the carpet out of the car (there was no seats..it was just sitting in the car) to save the building from burning down. the fire burned his flesh so fast that in that split second from pulling, it actually melted his skin and the pull made him rip the skin and pull it down his finger

yea it wasn't pretty. fire is bad

Drowning might be slower than fire in some cases, when your on fire you cant really breathe, but when you do you inhale smoke and flames.

They both seem fairly painfull and I hope I wouldnt have to go through either of them, or anyone else for that matter.

I would reckon fire would more physically painfull, whereas drowning would be more psycologically and emotionally painfull. I saw an artical somwhere that the brain is still conscious 15 minutes after a person has 'drowned'. All their functions are shutting down from lack of oxygen, but are not completely gone untill after around fifteen minutes. That would be pure psycological torture, knowing you are effectively dead as you think.....

As for free-falling to the ground, well, at least the death is quick. That would be my preference to the three. Straight onto my head. Bam. All over.

i was wondering..

Fire is considered the worst because for those who survives the inital fire but sustains a significant burn injury, the recovery is long and tedious and expensive and the risk of infection is very high.

So for a person with 70% burn over his body, he'll probably die of infection within 2 painful weeks.

How is your dad doing, Spyder?

he's doing well thanks :) his hands have recovered since the incident..not without scares though. First they didnt think they had enough skin to cover up his finger so that they'd have to pull it from another part of his body, but that didnt have to happen. then they thought he got an infection..then they thought they were going to have to cut off two of his finger.. it was a nightmare. today all is well, he has all his fingers, but the skin is rather thin in some areas.. close to the bone.

the garage burnt down btw..firefighters couldnt save it. thats how fast it went up. crazy..

15.74 secs :o

Hmm, did he cut the reserve chute too? :huh:

15.74 secs :o

Hmm, did he cut the reserve chute too? :huh:

Yeah, the reserve chute was cut. The person that had done it certainly knew what he was doing. and yes, I hope he lives the rest of his life with the guilt of that hanging over his head.

i thought drowing was one of the "best ways of dying" because you don't feel anything. it's just water. that's what i heard :unsure:

good that you're staying with the story i'd like to know who, what , when, and where