[WC2010] Game 08 - Germany vs. Australia

Who will win game 8?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Germany, Australia or Draw?

• Germany
    • Australia
    • Draw

According to the BBC, this match breaks the record for the difference in average age between teams:

"There's more. Infostrada also tell us that the difference in average age between this evening?s two starting line-ups is six years and 42 days, which breaks the record set by Austria-Cameroon at the 1998 World Cup. Australia's is 31 years and 118 days and Germany 25 years and 76 days."

Also, I reckon Germany will win 2-1.

Get in!! any other time i'd support anyone other than the Germans but Australia are meh.

Someone clear something for me. It's been over 12 years since I last played soccer regularly, but wasn't the guy at the top offsides? I would've liked another replay to confirm it, but the one that they showed, I could've sworn I saw a German ahead of all of the defenders when the pass occurred. I didn't see him advance up after the pass, but maybe I missed that part.

Someone clear something for me. It's been over 12 years since I last played soccer regularly, but wasn't the guy at the top offsides? I would've liked another replay to confirm it, but the one that they showed, I could've sworn I saw a German ahead of all of the defenders when the pass occurred. I didn't see him advance up after the pass, but maybe I missed that part.

Our commentary was talking about that and he believed he was onside :unsure: