• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  

Windows Live Essentials 'beta' out now!

Phenom II    104

Ive been thinking about this new 2011 Essentials, and how I dont like it very much for numerous reasons .... Ive just realised, I dont use Messenger anymore... and Ive just started using Outlook 2010 instead of WLMail today... so I am not even going to be using any of it lol

Phenom II    104

Someone posted it's on the 10th of September when WLM Essentials 2011 hits RC (public milestone), but I don't know where he got that info from.

Windows Live Essentials 2011 RC is apparently planned for availability next week, on September 9th, 2010, according to an anonymous source from Russia close to Microsoft, cited by GeekSmack.

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Windows-Live-Essentials-2011-Release-Candidate-RC-Just-Around-the-Corner-154905.shtml

+kpo6969    45

Thank you all, I thought it was Tues.. :( 3:16

+Gary7    7,380

Windows Live Essentials 2011 RC is apparently planned for availability next week, on September 9th, 2010, according to an anonymous source from Russia close to Microsoft, cited by GeekSmack.

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Windows-Live-Essentials-2011-Release-Candidate-RC-Just-Around-the-Corner-154905.shtml

I can't even get The new Hotmail to remember my PW. I trashed all of Windows Live and am now using Yahoo Mail. It does not use two or three services to use it. :whistle:

Unimatrix Xero    37

http://news.softpedi...er-154905.shtml

ohh thats today, so any news then?

Tailwind    329

ohh thats today, so any news then?

It's like 5am west coast?

Electric Jolt    12

I can't wait until Windows Live Mesh! It'll be exciting, I really like the branding better. Except I know it won't be going the old direction it was and it'll be Windows Live Sync underneath it all.

LightShadow    39

It's September 10th... 18:35 ... And in GMT + 8 Where a leak got rumoured it's Saturday... No release :/

torrentthief    313

must have just been a lie.

Phenom II    104

must have just been a lie.

Zukona has never been wrong before as far as I know, unless the sites saying it was her, were lying

LightShadow    39

Well the previous Refresh was out before then. It would be all over Live News sites and people looking for leaks.