Lakers ... Reloaded?

Hell, look at the Seattle Mariners. They don't have a huge superstar and they still are awesome.

I think once the season gets half way there everyone will be surprised.

Ichiro isn't a superstar? The guy is worshipped by the entire country of Japan!

Hell, look at the Seattle Mariners. They don't have a huge superstar and they still are awesome.

What panet are you on? They have players named ichiro, Moyer, Martinez, Olerud, Camoron...... yea no susperstars there...

What panet are you on? They have players named ichiro, Moyer, Martinez, Olerud, Camoron...... yea no susperstars there...

When you ask someone who's a superstar in Baseball, Ichiro will not be the first, or anywhere near the first, in their mind. He is no Bonds, no McGwire, nothing like that. The Mariners are composed of mediocre and good players. Ichiro is a good player. He is not what I would classify as a superstar. And mentioning Moyer and Olerud is absolutely hilarious -- you can't seriously consider them superstars unless you're a fan of the team. Cameron, maybe. But still not a superstar. Martinez is a bit closer, but still no.

Even if they were, that would be a few superstars and a great deal of mediocre players. It's about meshing well. We'll see how it turns out, though.