ChaNinja Style Icons & DLL's Project

i think i found a bug, when i went into safe mode after installing the logon screen for the chaninja theme i couldnt see the box to put my password or anything maybe it was just trippen out and another question i have is when i shutdown it shows the customized logonscreen but the inside of the box is just white like its missing something any ideas? Or is that how its supposed to be?

• 3 weeks later...

Greetings everyone! Apologies to all those who've been waiting in vain for the other color schemes and Control Panel icons. I haven't had time to do them yet as I've been really tied up.

I'm done with varsity and I'll be moving out of South Africa in a few days...so the next time you hear from me it'll be from Botswana (as soon as I get my own internet connection). Hopefully I'll be settled and online before the end of October.

So before I leave I'm gonna post a few things I've been working on for the SubZero color scheme. These are toolbar icons (very incomplete...I've only done the most commonly used ones so far), the "About Windows" images and some images for the "Taskbar and Startmenu Properties" screen. I'll also post a YZ's Toolbar Theme.

I've attached a screenshot of the above mentioned stuff.

Please gimme feedback and suggestions!

post-36-1064345706.jpg

Awesome additions yet again Chaninja ... Best of luck with the move, and hope to see you online again soon for the next installment of this awesome theme :)

... Best of luck with the move, and hope to see you online again soon for the next installment of this awesome theme :)

Shot BeLGaRaTh, moving is one of the most stressful things ever! I'm dreading it! :cry:

I've got a page-long list of things to do before Saturday :pinch: Better get to it!

So long!

Can somebody inform me on how to actually install these resources that he j/updated us with...i have all the files, but now i need to know how to use them all...they look great! and i want them! :D thnx

Can somebody inform me on how to actually install these resources that he j/updated us with...i have all the files, but now i need to know how to use them all...they look great! and i want them! :D thnx

with Resource Hacker :happy:

Anyone have "ChaNinjaStyle_DLL_Animation_Resources.zip"? I just updated WindowsXP and Shell32.dll was replaced with the new version. The link in the first page didn't work..... anyone?

Hi :)

Chaninja Themes > Anything else in the Themeing World....

Any of you guys help me out here please?

I NEED (like a drug) the following items from the thread :-

TurnOff_LogOff_PleaseWait_Throbber_Resources.rar

shell32.dll_Resources.rar (the new updated ones - Posted: Sep 23 2003, 19:36)

explorer.exe_Resources.rar

ChaNinjaStyle_SubZero___YZ_Toolbar_Theme.rar

Download Logonui.exe (for Windows XP Professional *English* with SP1)

If anyone could post up a mirror or some working links it looks like me and a few others would be eternally grateful

Many thanks in advance

Sysagent