[WC2010] Quarterfinals - Argentina vs. Germany (Match 59)

Who will win game 59?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Argentina or Germany?

2. 2. How many goals will Argentina score?

3. 3. How many goals will Germany score?

Ballack predicted 3-1 to Germany in a recent interview and that's precisely what I'm going with.. and hoping for.. lets go Germany!!

Muller will miss the semi now if Germany win..

Whats with these South American teams being so violent? I don't see Argentina scoring at any time, to be honest. Germany are going to win this with at least 2-0, given Argentina has an awful defender in Demechelis.

I can see a red card for Otamendi as he tries to make up for that goal.. just like Melo yesterday..

I believe IF Germany take this one then they'll win the Cup.. Holland cannot stop them.. neither can any of the other 3.. their physical presence at corners and freekicks can kill anyone..

are you watching Wenger!?? We need big players like these!!

Anyone noticed how Germany always score the easy goals?

We all know that Argentina's defense is weak, but hopefully their attack will balance that out.

WOOOOO!!!!

i told you piggy, saturday!!!

Haha I was in bed and didn't check the thread!

Second goal! and now maybe a third.. :shifty:

Anyone noticed how Germany always score the easy goals?

We all know that Argentina's defense is weak, but hopefully their attack will balance that out.

Umm...last time I checked, Its not about "making" hard goals. Its about taking and making every opportunity your own...The Germans know how to play together, something a lot of teams lack. They pass very carefully and tactically.

PWNT. :shiftyninja: