[WC2010] Quarterfinals - Argentina vs. Germany (Match 59)

Who will win game 59?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Argentina or Germany?

2. 2. How many goals will Argentina score?

3. 3. How many goals will Germany score?

Do yoe see!!?? What the diferents!!??

****!!!!!!!!

Teamgeist!!!!!!!

Yes!! Im a German!!!!! And im Happy about this!!!!!!

War!!!!!!!!!

This is my current Facebook status:

Podolski Trochowskiand & Klose are Polish, Cacau is Brazilian, Gomez is Spanish, Ozil is Turkish, and Khedira is Tunisian. So Germany didn't own Argentina, the world did.

:p

At least Muller won't play the next game.

Which is total moot, that wasn't a handball and even if, the yellow card was not warranted :angry:

After the hammering Germany gave England I predicted they'd tear Argentina to pieces and I was right. If they face Spain they probably won't get a 4 goal win but they will win. Spain have a lot of Barca players but their front line is lacking. Villa is doing great but he's working harder than he has to.

I have a feeling this World Cup is Germany's.

Podolski Trochowskiand & Klose are Polish, Cacau is Brazilian, Gomez is Spanish, Ozil is Turkish, and Khedira is Tunisian. So Germany didn't own Argentina, the world did.

this is mine:

Remember how italy is knocked out?

I don't think Gabriel heinze is celebrating the German win, despite him having a German dad and passport

Germany seems unstoppable....I think they will be in the Final....and Quite possibly the Winner.

Check their wins:

4 - 0 Australia

4 - 1 England

4 - 0 Argentina

I see a trend here. LOL :laugh: see Spain has 1 or 2 good goal scorers. i.e David Villa

Germany has a whole team of people who can score....big difference.

Germany the youngest team in the world cup too.

Germany seems unstoppable....I think they will be in the Final....and Quite possibly the Winner.

Check their wins:

4 - 0 Australia

4 - 1 England

4 - 0 Argentina

I see a trend here. LOL laugh.gif see Spain has 1 or 2 good goal scorers. i.e David Villa

Germany has a whole team of people who can score....big difference.

Germany the youngest team in the world cup too.

Just curiosity, what is the record of most goals scored by a team in the worldcup?

By the way: Secong youngest

Here's hoping Spain will eliminate them in the semi-final.

sorry not gonna happen.

Just curiosity, what is the record of most goals scored by a team in the worldcup?

Portugal vs. N Korea, 7-0

Germany is gonna beat Spain 3-0, everyone bet on it.

I'd be happy with 1-0 win over Spain :p After all las time they played germany lost in eurocup :(

Most goals scored in a tournament: 27 by Hungary in 1954 WC in Switzerland

I'd be happy with 1-0 win over Spain :p After all las time they played germany lost in eurocup :(

They had Luis Aragones then as coach.. we can see they are not the same team under Del Bosque.. also Senna and Guiza were amazing in Euro as were Torres and Villa and now everything depends on Villa.. if Germany can keep him in their pocket like they did Messi then they stand a great chance.. again.. an early goal would do the trick for Germany.. I just hope the Germans are not too gung-ho after these 2 wins coz Spain can kill teams on counter attacks..