[WC2010] Quarterfinals - Argentina vs. Germany (Match 59)

Who will win game 59?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Argentina or Germany?

2. 2. How many goals will Argentina score?

3. 3. How many goals will Germany score?

Sweet sweet sweet victory YEAH!^^ I expected to see a football match, I saw the destruction of Argentina by beautiful German harmonics teamplay :laugh:

Well it doesn't matter how many star players you have, what matters is that you have 11 friends play as a team imho.

man im so sad :(

germany completely destroyed Argentina.

sucks to have a bad defense rite?

A bad defense and almost no offense.

Germany ripped a new one on Maradona and the Argentina team.

Very well played by the Germans, I'm so happy they beat the cheater team Argentina... I see the final Germany - Netherlands , but Spain - Germany will be a very good match.

Very well played by the Germans, I'm so happy they beat the cheater team Argentina... I see the final Germany - Netherlands , but Spain - Germany will be a very good match.

Yeah, same here.

Go Germany!

Lol been afew stranger quarter finals so far.

Holland vs Brazil: Bookies had Brazil as firm favourites, and Holland wins.

Uruguay vs Ghana: Bookies had Uruguay as firm favourites, and Uruguay wins.

Germany vs Argentina: Bookies had Argentina as firm favourites, and Germany wins.

Bookies have Spain as firm favourites, they going to win? :p

lol wait, Uruguay beat Ghana on penaltys :p

Ballack predicted 3-1 to Germany in a recent interview and that's precisely what I'm going with.. and hoping for.. lets go Germany!!

Well almost :p I predicted 4 goals like Ballack did but even I didnt expect Argentina won't score even 1 of them..

This is Germany's Cup to lose.. Spain can't stand to this German team.. they will steam roll anyone in this form.. and with their height advantage..

I want a Holland - Germany final now.. :p

Oh wow how wrong was I with a 2-2 prediction. Here's hoping the Dutch are able to eliminate them in the final :devil:

Oh wow how wrong was I with a 2-2 prediction. Here's hoping the Dutch are able to eliminate them in the final :devil:

Here's hoping Spain will eliminate them in the semi-final.

Bookies have Spain as firm favourites, they going to win? :p

Hoping for a Paraguayan win.. I love Santa Cruz and can't stand the Barca ***** in Spain.. 'Cmon Paraguay!!

Here's hoping Spain will eliminate them in the semi-final.

I hope so too. Germany - Netherlands would be cool, but I live way to close to the German border. The harrassment if the Germans win, would be insufferable. :laugh:

At least Muller won't play the next game.

they clearly proved they'll be alright without him...

and spain isn't going anywhere.

Germany is a well oiled disciplined machine.. watch and learn as they take the trophy now... As an England supporter I have no shame in saying this.. they playing superbly.. Lowe for Arsenal shiftyninja.gif

You wish.

they clearly proved they'll be alright without him...

and spain isn't going anywhere.

+1.. they brought him on as a sub in the start of the tournament.. hoping Klose will get that record next game..

Spain can prob beat Germany but I doubt Paraguay, Uruguay or Holland will beat them.. Holland looked shaky against Brazil at corners.. and if they do that against Germany.. whistle.gif