[WC2010] Semifinals: Germany vs Spain (Match 62)

69 members have voted

1. 1. Germany or Spain?

2. 2. How many goals will Germany score?

3. 3. How many goals will Spain score?

The match will take place at the Durban Stadium, Durban. Kick-off is on July 7th, 20:30 local time.

Referee:

Germany is going to win this 3 - 1.

Well I'd say 2-1 to Germany.

Spain is on another level when it comes to defence. Puyol, Ramos and Pique aren't as sloppy as the English or Argentinean defenders, and they have good pace too.

If Germany can keep out the Spanish attack, I think they can take the game.

tough call...

I think the Germans are the hungriest team for a win...being that it's the first world cup for alot of the players...

If it's the Spanish team against Paraguay not too long ago, the German team that is not the one playing Serbia will see the final. :p

According to Del Bosque, Torres may not be starting in the game against Germany, whereas Fabregas is expected to make the starting 11, with a 5 man midfield behind lone striker Villa.

Things might get harder for the Germans.

According to Del Bosque, Torres may not be starting in the game against Germany, whereas Fabregas is expected to make the starting 11, with a 5 man midfield behind lone striker Villa.

Things might get harder for the Germans.

May not.. but here's what Sky Sports reported him saying..

Vincent del Bosque admits Fernando Torres is not untouchable, but says he should start against Germany.

Spanish defence is not untouchable as well.. Arsenal came back from 2-0 down to draw 2-2 against them and Inter beat them.. their weak link is Puyol.. he's old and slow and the young, pacey German team can exploit that. All Germany should do is keep their heads and try to score the first goal as soon as they can..

I hope Klose gets a brace and that record this game..

Germany 3-1 for me. Spain has a great defense (though their attack has been lackluster on this cup) but Germany has just played too well.

Any team with Busquets in it doesn't deserve to win, plus Spain have been really boring so far. I hope Germany wins.

2-1 to Germany.

I want Spain to win, mainly so I don't have to put up with Mephistopheles's gloating about Germany winning :p

But I do feel the Germans will win this, Spain seem to be a one man team at the moment (villa) so if Germany can isolate him then I don't see Spain being a threat. Torres is awful