Codename: "Fusion OS"

Question

Hello!

I'm Keith Wright, and I have posted here a few times before, and love Neowin! Anyways the point of this post is that I am starting a Operating System Project codenamed "Fusion OS". I already have concepts, and mock-ups and even have a working build. It is based on Ubuntu (right now.) and uses some things from Fedora Core. The people currently working on the project are me and one other developer. I have a software company Simply Innovation, that will end up marketing it in the end. But the main point of this is that we need some developers and ideas for the project! If you have any ideas just post them below! The aim of the project is to make a STUNNING user interface, and make it a simplistic OS but yet powerful. And we need a name! We will also be developing our own web browser for this OS, which in turn will be available for all Linux distributions. (it is already developed for Windows.) I will post a concept screen shot below to give you an idea of what we already have. So if your interested in being a part of this project, we would greatly appreciate it, and it will be fun, and we can form a great team. We also have a Project Manager website set up to manage everything. If you have any questions or comments do ask!

image001bx.png

Thanks,

Keith Wright.

Hey guys,

I know its been a while since the last post about Fusion OS but we have been working and are almost ready for the first public viewing, and documents to show everyone, also we are working on a website so stay tuned over the next few days. I think you will like the results!

- Keith.