Wow, another brave 12-year-old Briton - girl

CNN reports today -- She has eloped to France with an American soldier (31-year-old) on July 12. See attached image -- her photo. Interpol is now investigating the case.

I cannot imagine how premature the British girl is. It is natural that the lovers would make love. But in China, if a man makes love with a girl who is under the age 14, the man will be treated as a rapist by Chinese criminal laws, despite of the girl has actually fell in love with the man. That is why I want to post this thread. Hope you guys introduce a bit about the laws in your country.

post-7-1058249060.jpg

Um. I hope you don't think she actually gave her heart to this man... that's what I concluded from your title.

And also.... SHE'S SO UGLY!!!!!! :x

I feel sorry for the soldier... Oh dear God. What a face... I mean... wow.

And the soldier's not any better. What a pedophile.

It's like Beauty & The Beast except Pedophile & The Beast.

EDIT: Yea. In my country that would definitely be unacceptable. Hell... even to me that's unacceptable. The guy could have done SO much better... I mean.... *goes to throw up*.

she is ugly...she must have fell of a ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.

And fell into a huge pile of sharp weeds!

How the hell do you NATURALLY get a face like that?

It looks like she was shot with a bunch of sticky red B.B.s and then face-paddled to within an inch of her life!

Ever read the book Lolita? That's what it's all about.

In America I believe (almost sure) that it is legal for any ages to marry anyone, but anyone under 18 needs parental consent. However sex would be illegal for them. We have rather strange laws about sex, something like over 15 can sleep with anyone from 15 to 17, and 18 can only sleep with people over 18.

Oh, and that's one bad photo. I'm sure it'll be said in much worse terms by many other people, so I might as well mention it. (they already have while I'm typing)

CNN reports today -- She has eloped to France with an American soldier (31-year-old) on July 12. See attached image -- her photo. Interpol is now investigating the case.

I cannot imagine how premature the British girl is. It is natural that the lovers would make love. But in China, if a man makes love with a girl who is under the age 14, the man will be treated as a rapist by Chinese criminal laws, despite of the girl has actually fell in love with the man. That is why I want to post this thread. Hope you guys introduce a bit about the laws in your country.

Twisted

OMFG.

I just realized something.

If you DIDN'T know this was a girl... would you be able to tell the difference whether this is a girl or a guy?? I sure as hell wouldn't.

spot the differance?

The pic on the right has a white background, and the one of the left has a blue grainy sort of background.

EDIT: Dude put the pic back! Hahaha!

Fake? No, it's quite real. The Ex Marine's brother was on TV this morning, apparently the girl had said she was 19 when they met over the internet. JohnsonBox, it's similar to the UK where if you have sex with a minor you can be charged with statutory rape.

Fake? No, it's quite real. The Ex Marine's brother was on TV this morning, apparently the girl had said she was 19 when they met over the internet. JohnsonBox, it's similar to the UK where if you have sex with a minor you can be charged with statutory rape.

Even if the girl consents, her parents can charge him with rape, eh?

I think that's how it works...

One of the reasons why you should never meet someone over the internet. However even if she lied about her age why the f*** is he marrying her, also in my experience you can spot a teenager when you talk to them on the internet so he must of really known all along the sick bugger.

Marrying her? Where the hell have you just made that up from? And apparently she's really mature for her age, she got a passport, bought the tickets and arranged the flight to Paris from Manchester via London. She isn't stupid.

One of the reasons why you should never meet someone over the internet. However even if she lied about her age why the f*** is he marrying her, also in my experience you can spot a teenager when you talk to them on the internet so he must of really known all along the sick bugger.

G.I.Joe442: Hey baby. How ya feeling tonight?

HotChick19: not bad. mom wants me in bed tho

G.I.Joe442: But it's 8:30 your time!

HotChick19: yea, but i wanna watch the powderpuff girls... cyaz! luv ya 4eva!!

G.I.Joe442: Hey baby. How ya feeling tonight?

HotChick19: not bad. mom wants me in bed tho

G.I.Joe442: But it's 8:30 your time!

HotChick19: yea, but i wanna watch the powderpuff girls... cyaz! luv ya 4eva!!

OMFG YOU WERE HOTCHICK19?!?!?!1 YOU SAID YOU WERE A GIRL :angry:

Spamming tapnet?

Why's this in the news? I personally don't care if they do it; they can **** while this man is supposed to be fighting our wars, since I'm sure much of America doesn't want the red-necked hick protecting them anymore. We can have our fine 18-year old sons take his place instead.

Murder is much more common place these days, and also much more disgusting. Bah, the blind can't see.