Barclays Premier League Season 2010/2011

334 members have voted

1. 1. Who will take the title this year?

• Arsenal
    • Aston Villa
    • Birmingham
    • Blackburn
    • Blackpool
    • Chelsea
    • Everton
    • Fulham
    • Liverpool
    • Manchester City
    • Manchester United
    • Newcastle
    • Stoke
    • Sunderland
    • Tottenham
    • West Bromwich
    • West Ham
    • Wigan
    • Wolverhampton
  2. 2. Who's getting relegated?

• Arsenal
    • Aston Villa
    • Birmingham
    • Blackburn
    • Blackpool
    • Chelsea
    • Everton
    • Fulham
    • Liverpool
    • Manchester City
    • Manchester United
    • Newcastle
    • Stoke
    • Sunderland
    • Tottenham
    • West Bromwich
    • West Ham
    • Wigan
    • Wolverhampton
  3. 3. Who will take the scoring title?

• Drogba (Chelsea)
    • Rooney (Manchester United)
    • Bent (Sunderland)
    • Tevez (Manchester City)
    • Lampard (Chelsea)
    • Dafoe (Tottenham)
    • Torres (Liverpool)
    • Fabregas (Arsenal)
    • Adebayor (Manchester City)
    • Agbonlahor (Aston Villa)
    • Saha (Everton)
    • Berbatov (Manchester United)
    • Malouda (Chelsea)
    • Anelka (Chelsea)
    • Bellamy (Manchester City)
    • Carew (Aston Villa)
    • Carlton Cole (West Ham)
    • Arshavin (Arsenal)
    • Jerome (Birmingham)
    • Other!

Disgraceful flapping by Almunia at times and the game showed why Cesc is so important..

I almost read this incorrectly!! :laugh: :laugh:

Argentine football legend Diego Maradona is apparently fishing for a coaching job at Premier League club Aston Villa, according to a newspaper report on Sunday.

Maradona is currently out of work after being sacked as Argentina manager last month, while Villa are currently manager-less following Martin O'Neill's sensational exit last week.

A report in the Sunday Mercury quoted Maradona's official European representative, Walter Soriano, as saying Maradona is currently poring over several options that could have him in England.

Soriano reportedly called on Villa owner Randy Lerner to show his interest by calling the former Argentina striker, whose 'Hand of God' goal against England at the 1986 World

"I think Diego would be very open to the idea of coming to England and managing Aston Villa," Soriano is quoted as saying in the Midlands-based paper.

"He is very attracted to English football and the way of life in your country and I know he would be very willing to move there.

"He loves the English countryside and your respect for privacy, so he would be very happy there, especially at a big club like Aston Villa.

He added: "If the owner Randy Lerner wants to make him a serious offer, I am sure he would get a very positive response.

"Diego is currently talking with a number of clubs in Europe - including another one in England - about a management role and is looking at his options carefully."

Maradona was sacked as coach of Argentina two weeks ago, following his team's stunning 4-0 collapse against Germany in the World Cup quarter-finals.

Wow, I am not so sure about that! Can you you imagine Villa playing with an Argentinian flavour? With all the theatrics that go with football from South America!

"He loves the English countryside and your respect for privacy, so he would be very happy there, especially at a big club like Aston Villa.

What!? :rofl:

The league sends an example, cause even if the red was deserved the 3 games ban is harsh.

My boys are on tonight! Come on!

Argentine football legend Diego Maradona is apparently fishing for a coaching job at Premier League club Aston Villa, according to a newspaper report on Sunday.

I can see the noose as we wait being erected.

I think we should get Terry Butcher waiting at Villa Park when Maradona arrives with his begging bowl.

Barton got a yellow card his first game back in the Premier League.. who would have guessed that? rolleyes.gif

The league sends an example, cause even if the red was deserved the 3 games ban is harsh.

+1.. why the ban? blink.gif If Liverpool didn't appeal against the red they should now.. this is just retarded..

There's always been a ban after red cards. And if they fail in their appeal, the ban can be extended, that's probably why - plus they have enough players in that attacking midfielder role anyway.

comfortable win for man utd there (Y)

Supporting a big club is so boring. Just like Lvp - Arse, Chelsea - W.Brom.

Here we go with Arsenal injuries for 2010.. mad.gif

Nasri out for a month after knee surgery and Frimpong out for 6-9 months (the season?) after tearing his knee ligaments..

Our fitness levels are woeful.. realmad.gif

Nasri out for a month after knee surgery and Frimpong out for 6-9 months (the season?) after tearing his knee ligaments..

Frimpong too? My God.

that sucks...