Barclays Premier League Season 2010/2011

334 members have voted

1. 1. Who will take the title this year?

• Arsenal
    • Aston Villa
    • Birmingham
    • Blackburn
    • Blackpool
    • Chelsea
    • Everton
    • Fulham
    • Liverpool
    • Manchester City
    • Manchester United
    • Newcastle
    • Stoke
    • Sunderland
    • Tottenham
    • West Bromwich
    • West Ham
    • Wigan
    • Wolverhampton
  2. 2. Who's getting relegated?

• Arsenal
    • Aston Villa
    • Birmingham
    • Blackburn
    • Blackpool
    • Chelsea
    • Everton
    • Fulham
    • Liverpool
    • Manchester City
    • Manchester United
    • Newcastle
    • Stoke
    • Sunderland
    • Tottenham
    • West Bromwich
    • West Ham
    • Wigan
    • Wolverhampton
  3. 3. Who will take the scoring title?

• Drogba (Chelsea)
    • Rooney (Manchester United)
    • Bent (Sunderland)
    • Tevez (Manchester City)
    • Lampard (Chelsea)
    • Dafoe (Tottenham)
    • Torres (Liverpool)
    • Fabregas (Arsenal)
    • Adebayor (Manchester City)
    • Agbonlahor (Aston Villa)
    • Saha (Everton)
    • Berbatov (Manchester United)
    • Malouda (Chelsea)
    • Anelka (Chelsea)
    • Bellamy (Manchester City)
    • Carew (Aston Villa)
    • Carlton Cole (West Ham)
    • Arshavin (Arsenal)
    • Jerome (Birmingham)
    • Other!

Hong Kong businessman Kenny Huang has ruled himself out of the running to buy Liverpool Football Club.

A statement issued on Friday said Huang and his company QSL Sports were pulling out of takeover talks with the club.

The statement did not elaborate on Huang's reasons for withdrawing from negotiations to buy the Anfield club.

"We thank the many Liverpool fans who expressed support for our efforts and wish the club great success in the years to come," said Huang.

"I am now considering my future options and will be making no further comment at this time."

It was reported earlier this week that Huang was growing impatient with the Anfield board, who are carrying out due diligence on a number of bids received.

And Liverpool's managing director Christian Purslow said earlier this week the club were examining a number of takeover offers.

Huang's bid to buy Liverpool from American owners Tom Hicks and George Gillett is thought to have valued the club at about ?325m.

His decision to go public with his bid was followed by another declaration of interest from a consortium fronted by Syrian businessman Yahya Kirdi.

Huang had pledged to clear Liverpool's debts and give manager Roy Hodgson funds to spend in the transfer market.

Liverpool were put up for sale by Hicks and Gillett in April with debts of ?351.4m.

Huang was keen to expand Liverpool's fanbase in Asia

The Royal Bank of Scotland, their largest creditor, are thought to be owed about ?237m with a penalty fee of ?60m due if it is not repaid by 6 October.

Much better from Arsenal today.. Arshavin and Chamakh look to have found some kind of form.. still a long way from finish this one..

Walcott showing what he is capable of.. makes you wonder why he doesn't do this all this time? blink.gif

Blackpool down to 10, seems when Arsenal games involves red cards :rofl:

I will need to see Bale's volley later BBC saying its an awesome goal!

Blackpool are getting mullered...the honeymoon is over :rofl:

Apparently it was outside the box though. Could've at least given Blackpool the benefit of the doubt :rofl: They're going to need all the luck they can get.

edit: Bah Kralik, you ninja'd me :laugh:

That was outside the box.. seems to me the refereeing has not improved it over the summer.. unsure.gif

We should give the ball away and concede one.. we are making Almunia look good.. :p

yeah clearly you don't need Mark Schwarzer :p

Carlton Cole missed penalty for West Ham...scuffed the ball...West Ham = mega ****!

yeah clearly you don't need Mark Schwarzer :p

I'm afraid we're going to hear more of this from Wenger plus how Almunia has shown his class and character.. painful enf hearing this last season.. plz God not more of the same.. mad.gif

Cesc and RvP warming up... good thinking there.. give them some pitch time.. hope Cesc is not booed.. he doesn't deserve that..

Good treble Theo... Chamakh is trying very hard but just can't get that final final touch..

WE'VE GOT CESC FABREGAS: The Arsenal crowd rise as one to acclaim the skipper as he prepares to come on. Van Persie is with him too. Poor old Blackpool

laugh.gif

does that Blackpool result just prove Wigan were utter crap last week and Blackpool had an easy time :p

1-0 to bolton haha we are going down!

Wigan are a real candidate for relegation.. lets see how bad they are beaten today before passing the final verdict though..

Looking at how well Song is playing makes me think maybe we should get someone like Rodwell for that DM position and play song as a CB? unsure.gif

Wigan are a real candidate for relegation.. lets see how bad they are beaten today before passing the final verdict though..

Looking at how well Song is playing makes me think maybe we should get someone like Rodwell for that DM position and play song as a CB? unsure.gif

no chance in getting Rodwell without parting with ?16m+ and Wenger don't spend big to many times during a season :rofl:

I want to cry :cry:

They are playing till the end mate.. all credit to them for not lying down and letting us do what we want.. they are still trying to get 1.. no one expected them to win.. they can give some smaller teams a very tough time though..

One step forward 3 steps back! Bolton score another. Now 3-1 Thousands leave the ground. Crowd sing "That's why you are all for sale!" :sleep: :pinch: :sleep:

One step forward 3 steps back! Bolton score another. Now 3-1 Thousands leave the ground. Crowd sing "That's why you are all for sale!" :sleep: :pinch: :sleep:

Wouldn't mind if Upson was up for sale shifty.gif

They are playing till the end mate.. all credit to them for not lying down and letting us do what we want.. they are still trying to get 1.. no one expected them to win.. they can give some smaller teams a very tough time though..

Yeah i know i never expected anything from todays match, Its amazing as you can really tell the difference between the 2 teams. Like when you watch 2 of the big teams go at it you dont really see it as much, but today you could really tell. Thats our way, keep going to the end and attack teams and not sit back etc... Bring on Fulham next week :D

How Kalou got 2 goals is beyond me..

Edit:

I hope Chelsea dont win like 6-0 everyweek might make the season very boring :p

I want whatever you use to see the future :laugh: