Show us your workstations!

Welcome to the workstation photos thread. In this thread you may post pics of your workstation area.

Please be mindful of our members on dial-up and try to keep the dimensions of the pics and the size of the files to a respectable size for 1024 x 768 viewers. Please refrain from quoting images in your replies.

I will also ask that you link to images on your own space, as much as possible.

The usual forum rules also apply.

the last thread can be found here.

*changed time period due to this one being late*

Here's mine. Just built a new computer (can't see it in the photo, it's hiding under my desk behind the Xbox 360's). Photo quality is kinda bad; it was taken with my iPhone. :whistle:

633363306t.JPG

(click to view full size)

DigitalE, is that a lego laptop stand?

Indeed it is, along with a LEGO pen holder (visible right in the middle of my photo). I also made a stand for my iPad, but I'm not using it at the moment.

I love these threads, giving me ideas on what to do to my man cave. So far, my walls are going to be red with white crown molding, and I'm planning on getting a white table that will mount to the wall from Ikea, and get an iMac 27". I'm also looking at getting a TV and putting my xbox 360 in the room so it's not in the living room anymore.

Anyone have red walls?

I'll try to remember to take some pictures tomorrow. I love seeing all the layouts gives me great ideas. :shiftyninja:

Been a long time since I shared my Workstation. I was on the Mac side for awhile, but built a new Rig this past June.

Specs:

Antec 300

Coolermaster eXtremePower 550W

Core i7 920 Stock Clock

ASUS P6T SE

6 GB G.Skill Ripjaws 1600 Mhz (PC3-12800)

2 x 500 GB Seagate (RAID 0)

Sapphire 5770 1 GB GDDR5

2 x Samsung 2494 HM 24" 1920 x 1080

Logitech MX 1100

Logitech WAVE Keyboard

I also have a Macbook (not pictured) that I rarely use now.

post-134224-12805983788114.jpg

post-134224-12805984124043.jpg

<----------------------- snip ------------------------------->

Well organized room and a good collection. I wish I had a room like your's.

heh I actually added Cable Ties today lol. I've been reluctant because I've not fully settled in to this new place..

What I need is a new Desk so I can hide everything behind solid wood, and not glass lol.

heh I actually added Cable Ties today lol. I've been reluctant because I've not fully settled in to this new place..

What I need is a new Desk so I can hide everything behind solid wood, and not glass lol.

Nice setup you have :)

Yea that was my fear of getting a glass desk. Although they look really nice it makes the cable management job a lot harder.

I couldnt have a glass desk - it would end up mucky as hell - fingerprints and drink rings etc... least you cant see them on wood so much lol

I couldnt have a glass desk - it would end up mucky as hell - fingerprints and drink rings etc... least you cant see them on wood so much lol

1. Surgical gloves
  2. Coaster
  3. Done :D

Here's my current setup..

201007310013.jpg

201007310014.jpg

I almost have the identical glass desk. I don't know how you keep yours so clean since mine always has fingerprints and smudges everywhere!

Snipped

Awesome posters

Edited by DirtyLarry
No need to quote all the images.