Show us your workstations!

I use those same Ikea tables at work ( my last 2 jobs in fact lol ).. But they don't do much for me..

That being said I've been looking for a new desk for a few weeks now, after looking at at least a thousands I've come to the conclusion that they all suck lol. Gonna have to get a desk built for me.

It's a nice table. I just went to iMac to get a table for my Man Cave, I'll have to take pictures of it soon, once I figure out where my camera is our whenever the wife charges her's.

edit: a better pic of my models:

25408_383289155473_682400473_4426042_4259712_n.jpg

Mobile Suit Gundam (RX-78-2), Macross (VF-1S Max) and Macross (VF-1S Roy) :p

That mess reminds me of my sisters room :\

May I suggest putting a day away for a nice full cleanup?

don't mind the mess. i debated cleaning up first, but then you guys would see the real deal! XD (and that would take effort)

<images snipped>

Good heavens man, I shudder to think what lurks in the darker corners of your room. Clean up the mess!

Mobile Suit Gundam (RX-78-2), Macross (VF-1S Max) and Macross (VF-1S Roy) :p

+1 internets for you good sir.

and @ everyone else. i do a decent clean up about once every two weeks. it just so happens i happen to be in the middle of that cycle right now. i personally always lol at people's game/work stations that are meticulously clean in pics, as if they sit unused most of the time and the person gets up from their current game session or work session to put the trash away or w/e.

that being said, i sadly must admit that i have boxes from xmas still on my couch. :(

YES I AM A SLOB. :cry:

+1 internets for you good sir.

and @ everyone else. i do a decent clean up about once every two weeks. it just so happens i happen to be in the middle of that cycle right now. i personally always lol at people's game/work stations that are meticulously clean in pics, as if they sit unused most of the time and the person gets up from their current game session or work session to put the trash away or w/e.

that being said, i sadly must admit that i have boxes from xmas still on my couch. :(

YES I AM A SLOB. :cry:

Ah dude nice Re-GZ!!

Mass Production Zeta type was really fitting for Amuro during U.C. 0094.

Do you happen to have the wave rider kit to go with that?

post-317332-1281469001973.jpg

post-317332-12814690083166.jpg

Here is my unfinished Man Cave that the wife help paint and setup. Forgive me for the iPhone pictures, can't find my camera still.

Entrance:

cce9e6e4.jpg

I'll probably have a workout machine in the corner:

517077c3.jpg

Can't really put anything in that corner:

66c17fc1.jpg

This is where the 32" that is on the floor will be mounted:

c62af9f1.jpg

This is the new 27" iMac that I just bought:

ac3c1838.jpg

This is where my couch is going:

dd7df351.jpg

Here is my unfinished Man Cave that the wife help paint and setup. Forgive me for the iPhone pictures, can't find my camera still.

I love the color, i want to paint my office a similar color...I think the Behr paint was called "Red Brick".

Ah dude nice Re-GZ!!

Mass Production Zeta type was really fitting for Amuro during U.C. 0094.

Do you happen to have the wave rider kit to go with that?

this kit does have the wave rider in it, but i decided not to build it because i only like the mobile suits themselves, not so much the transformations or other stuff, especially if it wasn't seen in the movie or show it was from. the only shows i like the transformations in is macross.

and gundam topics tend to be hit or miss in my experience. i've started quite a few on various forums that stayed at 0 posts until long after the were off the first page. :(

http://gunpla-inochi.com/ is a great gunpla review site. he has tonnes of gundam models on there with lots of pics. but unfortunately only one PG kit done so far, and from my least favourite gundam series.

nice colour dinggus! i've thought about painting my room a similar colour in the past, but am afraid i would get sick of it so i stick with plain ol good ol fashioned white. i also once tried a red light bulb in my room but it was impossible to see well in there and after a few hours i just couldn't stand it anymore.

^I only tend to make 1/100 MG Gunpla models. They're great looking and are being sold for a reasonable price (Y)

Now, lets get back on topic. I should probably be posting my current setup soon. It's been updated with new hardware last month :p The only thing which remained the same is my sound card and DVD writer.

Some impressive workstations this time around.

Is that a new monitor Palm-Bangkok? Or do you just keep the wrapping for as long as possible? Either way it looks great.

I will post mine when I have finished working on it! Quick question: Would purchasing a Series 6 37inch (LA37C650) LCD TV Television be a good idea? I want to be able to connect my PC, Macbook and 360 into one and place it on my desk.. Now I know that the Television can handle all 3 HDMI inputs/ Outputs.. I am just concerned about my eyes being so close to the screen as the tv will be on my desk and not on a tv Cabnet or wall.

20100814123810.th.jpg

20100814123832.th.jpg

20100814124004.th.jpg

Ended up getting a Markus swivel chair and Jonas desk from Ikea thanks to the styles shown in these types of threads.

(I'll eventually get round to tidying the cables) :)

Ended up getting a Markus swivel chair and Jonas desk from Ikea thanks to the styles shown in these types of threads.

Welcome to the Ikea users and the world of ikea "quality" :) I've had my Mikael desk, the predecessor of Jonas, for 5 (or more) years now (...and now I feel old, lol) :D

Welcome to the Ikea users and the world of ikea "quality" :) I've had my Mikael desk, the predecessor of Jonas, for 5 (or more) years now (...and now I feel old, lol) :D

I just bought a Mikael last Christmas I think its a great desk. (Y)

Mine, moved my setup around a bit. Got everything running either on gigalan or wireless N. Networked with tv in the living room and have my laptop and desktop setup for some gaming with SC2 :).

What is that access point?