"MW2 is full of Hackers, don't buy it" *Tops Steam sales for months*

"i'll never buy an Activision game again" *Pre orders Black Ops*

It's only me this really happened?

"MW2 was crap" *Goes to YouTube and watches videos of it all the time*

"MW2 was biggest rip off in history" *Buys MW2*

"MW2 is full of Hackers, don't buy it" *Tops Steam sales for months*

"i'll never buy an Activision game again" *Pre orders Black Ops*

It's only me this really happened?

Same here, but I was looking forward to MW2 last year. Then when I actually played it after a while it became crap and I said to myself I would never buy a CoD again. Now I am going to go and buy BO. :p

After months and months of not caring about this game, I decided to bite the bullet and got it through Amazon after finding out about the nonsensical zombie mode with dead prez and castro

Same here, but I was looking forward to MW2 last year. Then when I actually played it after a while it became crap and I said to myself I would never buy a CoD again. Now I am going to go and buy BO. :p

Oh yeah.. same here..

MW2 was disappointment but they really nailed the game mechanic.. but as always we were shafted by rush to get our money and the game was glitchy, unbalanced and so on..

Single player was fun but disappointing as the story was pretty much garbage. I loved every single COD game by IW prior to that one and MW2 didn't even come close to the nice and concise story COD4 had.

But I played it for a while.. then I stopped playing for a long time.. then I got back into it when they patched everything and released those DLCs at a lower price.. I had fun but then I started getting upset again with people being dipsticks and playing alone, camping and not carrying about the objectives and I had enough and I traded it in.

The reason why I already paid Black Ops in full is because i have much more faith in Treyarch and that they will make a great game.. This is MW2 but the way it should have been and so much more.. What's admirable about Treyarch is that they really listen.. they follow the community, and with every release of COD they were getting better..

COD3 was mediocre.. but they tried bringing something new with those quick time events and stuff.. it didn't work..

Then they listened, learned from their mistakes and release World At War.. which was the best World War II shooter ever.. it had some parts of the campaign that kind of lagged a bit but overall it was unbelievable and instead of creating some useless things in the singleplayer they really did something difference and pretty awesome with the Zombies.

Now, I have absolutely no doubt they will prove themselves and give us a terrific single player experience and by the look of it pretty awesome MP because again they listened to the community a lot. Wager matches is one of those things you wonder why nobody really did them before.. putting a bet on yourself and getting rewarded with points and stuff is pretty awesome and that's just one of the things from new MP.

If by any chance, everything we have seen, turns out to be montaged and BS and the game sucks (highly doubt it), I will probably be done with Call of Duty series permanently.

Videos 7 through 14 still work. :p

Indeed. Still working for me as well.

The maps certainly look encouraging. Apart from Villa (and a little bit in WMD), it looks like Treyarch has done away with that awful grungy look that every World at War map seemed to have (yes I realize that those maps were based in WWII, and no that's not a valid excuse). Havana looks like it will be right up my alley, since I tend to like urban maps the most. Jungle looks like it will be sniper heavy (it reminds me of Estate from MW2 based on appearance alone), so it's probably not for me personally. That said, it is definitely easy on the eyes. As for Nuketown, that is definitely an interesting idea. I'll be curious to see how it plays out. If nothing else, I like the little mannequins, apart from the fact that they don't fall over :).

If you told me six months ago that I would be anticipating the release of Black Ops, I would have told you that you're crazy. But now I have it in my Google Calendar, and I intend on giving it a good amount of attention during my four day weekend.

Thanks for uploading those, Sethos :).

Do not know if it has been posted yet but here is the Black ops launch trailer.

Two pages back bro. :)

@Boz agreed with everything except how good WaW was. WaW was a POS. :p Felt like a Chinese knock-off of MW.

Just pre-ordered it for X360. Too bad it's going to arrive only in Nov 19th here. :/

At least I've paid a good price on it, new games here in Brazil are 100$ more than it.

838362855.jpg

Looking forward to play with you guys. :D

Someone on the Gaf asked me to show off the FAL and the PSG1, so might as well share the video here as well - While it's up ...

http://vimeo.com/16439438

A revolver with an ACOG? LOL

That's even funnier than using Barrett with ACOG and Double Tap in CoD4. :p