I really don't think anything spectacular is going to happen. :laugh:

Well, I imagine they are just going to unlock for Steam users so they can play.....

I dont know if that is spectacular or not :p

gotta play those 13 games to release portal 2 early. looks like you need to get the potatos as well for it to count. we need 118,896 to unlock

Damn....what a burn.....I would love to help but I'm not paying more money to maybe help Portal 2 arrive sooner. They should have a free game or something in that pack that counts towards the total.

EDIT: Woah, bug or something? It now says computations completed... (or at least, the progress bar is full)

Basically, the community needs to buy and play the "Potato Sack" enough and meet the challenges to unlock Portal 2 for everyone early, which is almost exactly what the countdown timer said yesterday. :laugh:

$78 is too much

computations completed?

You don't have to buy it yourself. You can rely on the community to meet the challenges, or you could just buy one of the games (or any number of the games, really) to contribute to the cause.

Are these free? :)

You wish, I own two of them from the potato sack since before it came out, bit dissapointed by this though and not sure I want to spend money on the whole sack