By the way it was confirmed on the latest Qore episode that saving PS3 saves in the cloud allows you to pickup and carry on in the PC version :)

Wasn't that confirmed a while ago? I remember Valve talking about Steam Cloud being part of it.

Also, less than 7 days to go and I still don't have my motherboard back from the warranty repair :cry:

By the way it was confirmed on the latest Qore episode that saving PS3 saves in the cloud allows you to pickup and carry on in the PC version :)

Qore is wrong - it saves your PS3 saves to the cloud to be used only on a PS3, it doesn't let you login to the PC version and pick up where you left off. The PC/Mac and PS3 saves are incompatible.

Qore is wrong - it saves your PS3 saves to the cloud to be used only on a PS3, it doesn't let you login to the PC version and pick up where you left off. The PC/Mac and PS3 saves are incompatible.

yeah qore is wrong heres an internview in which they discuss saves fast forward to the 6:40 mark

Yeah it is looking entirely possible that the game will be released today. Considering the pre-load on steam happened earlier than expected. It is exciting as this weekend i'll have nothing to do, so it will be ideal.

Well ****, if it is released today, that puts me in quite the predicament then. :laugh:

I have the PS3 version preordered on Amazon and I use Prime so I get release day delivery. If it is released today, does that also include retailers, or just the PC version?

If it includes retailers, I will go to GameStop on my lunch break and pick it up there and cancel my Amazon preorder.

Well ****, if it is released today, that puts me in quite the predicament then. :laugh:

I have the PS3 version preordered on Amazon and I use Prime so I get release day delivery. If it is released today, does that also include retailers, or just the PC version?

If it includes retailers, I will go to GameStop on my lunch break and pick it up there and cancel my Amazon preorder.

My assumption is it will only include Steam copies of the game. If it included retail outlets something probably would have leaked by now from an employee or whatnot.

Well ****, if it is released today, that puts me in quite the predicament then :laugh:

I'm in the same boat fella. Planning to replay #1 this weekend to get myself ready for it (Y)

My assumption is it will only include Steam copies of the game. If it included retail outlets something probably would have leaked by now from an employee or whatnot.

Yeah that is what I am thinking as well. Just kind of sucks as I am pretty sick, and my wife already told me I can just do nothing over this weekend but relax and get better. So the fact I basically have a weekend to myself is incredibly rare, so would have been sweet. Oh well.

The game has been leaked, only console versions though obviously (Since the PC copies are locked down)

Well, at least there's talk of it being leaked, and people are uploading videos of stuff.

Can't wait till my order arrives, my PS3 has been collectiing dust for a while :D

The game has been leaked, only console versions though obviously (Since the PC copies are locked down)

Well, at least there's talk of it being leaked, and people are uploading videos of stuff.

Yeah the 360 version got leaked last night.

I just hope that if the rumors and information collected from the ARG (Alternate Reality Game) are true and the game is released at noon EST today that we will be able to pick up our copies at GameStop as well not just the folks that got it on Steam getting it early :p

Rumors are that a blue portal next to a unencrypted PC installer of Portal 2 has been open while a orange portal has been open towards a torrent site...

Stay tuned :)

PS3 copy has also been leaked I believe

Indeed it has, but you can't do anything with it, it requires the 3.60 firmware and at this current point in time there are no fixes for playing it on lower firmwares.

Personally i think its lame people want to pirate this game, or any valve game. Valve diserves the money they get for it. Verry few software companies do

Rumors are that a blue portal next to a unencrypted PC installer of Portal 2 has been open while a orange portal has been open towards a torrent site...

Personally i think its lame people want to pirate this game, or any valve game. Valve diserves the money they get for it. Verry few software companies do

It was a joke man....

128931166456610236.jpg