Stephen Hawking says universe not created by God

I find it much more logical to believe that a superior being, i.e, God, makes the universe exist, rather than believing (yes, you are also blindly believing) that everything just exists without any reason.

Why is the "solution" of an omnipotent, omnipresent entity far more elegant & likely? ;)

I find it much more logical to believe that a superior being, i.e, God, makes the universe exist, rather than believing (yes, you are also blindly believing) that everything just exists without any reason.

Where did your god come from?

For what reason does God exist?

Where did your god come from?

The same question could be asked of you. Where did your laws of physics come from and if there are multiple universes each with unique laws of physics then where did your multiverse come from? I don't believe in a God but it not like you guys have the answers either.

God doesn't have to follow the laws of physics, so this question is pointless.

I'm not talking about laws of physics, I'm talking about what's more logical to believe in (just as you said it). Please answer my question. For what reason does God exist? If you can't provide a good reason then I'm sorry but your explanation doesn't make sense even by your ridiculous standards.

Yeah, I can just avoid the laws of physics too. I think I'm gonna travel through time tomorrow. What do you think?

Good job avoiding the question. (Y)

The same question could be asked of you. Where did your laws of physics come from and if there are multiple universes each with unique laws of physics then where did your multiverse come from? I don't believe in a God but it not like you guys have the answers either.

The universe has always existed in one form or another - energy and matter can't be made or destroyed. Just like there has always been a god.

Didn't a theorist once say that the human mind will never be able to understand the complexity of how we were created? I'm sure I read that somewhere at neowin.

Didn't a 'theorist' state the world was flat? Times change, but its all speculation and theories is the keyword.

I'm not talking about laws of physics, I'm talking about what's more logical to believe in (just as you said it). Please answer my question. For what reason does God exist? If you can't provide a good reason then I'm sorry but your explanation doesn't make sense even by your ridiculous standards.

Only God knows why God exists. Who am I to read into the mind of God? But, if God did not exist there's no way the Universe would exist. So God must exist.

Oh? And how do you possess the knowledge that god doesn't have to follow the laws of anything? How do you know this?

The same question could be asked of you.??Where did your laws of physics come from and if there are multiple universes each with unique laws of physics then where did your multiverse come from???I don't believe in a God but it not like you guys have the answers either.

I can prove and build a lot more using the laws of physics than you can using your laws of......over active imaginations. Like I said, the assumption that anything that cannot be explained by science must be otherworldly is utterly retarded. Like I said, we also once were not able to prove why the sun rises and sets, why it is the tides occur, etc etc. So we made up reasons of gods doing it.?

Only God knows why God exists Who am I to read into the mind of God? But, if God did not exist there's no way the Universe would exist. So God must exist.

Something that has always existed doesn't need something else around to make it exist (Y)

Only God knows why God exists. Who am I to read into the mind of God? But, if God did not exist there's no way the Universe would exist. So God must exist.

Your logic makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Only God knows why God exists Who am I to read into the mind of God? But, if God did not exist there's no way the Universe would exist. So God must exist.

Are you mentally capable of answering a question on your own? Or is it just much easier and much more comfortable for you to just say that god was not meant to be understood, that god lies outside the laws of physics, and you arbitrarily say that "if god didnt' exist there's no way the universe exists". HOW!? How do you freaking know all these things? How do you know the limitations (or lack thereof) of god? Why is it only god can know why god exists? It's all a mystery, isn't it.

No, it's not. You're too afraid or lazy to think of other reasons for something to occur so you take the easy way out an justify it all with god, kind of like how we've all been doing for centuries.

Only God knows why God exists Who am I to read into the mind of God?

Well, why don't you take a stab at it? After all, you've claimed that the other explanation doesn't make sense because "everything just exists without any reason.".

You'll have to provide at least some intellectual input of your own for this discussion to continue.

What's the reason behind God's existence? Or does he just exist without reason?

if God did not exist there's no way the Universe would exist. So God must exist.

I'm not asking about the Universe, I don't care for the Universe. We're talking about God, the entity that transcends all and is above all. The entity that "makes sense".

Your logic makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Look, it's not because of logic that I believe in God. It's belief. My point was, you atheists also blindly believe without any logic that the universe just exists.

Rofl at you guys arguing, no one will ever know the truth.

Reminder: Stephen Hawking is smarter than you.

Rofl at you standing on your pedestal and contributing absolutely nothing.

Look, it's not because of logic that I believe in God. It's belief. My point was, you atheists also blindly believe without any logic that the universe just exists.

Yeah, I'm sure of it know. You really are mentally incapable of thinking for yourself. What is it, tell me, that I blindly believe without any logic? That the universe exists? So...when I look up into the night sky, and I see stars, it's all a lie? Is that what you're telling me?

No my friend, it is?you who blindly accepts that god is the answer to everything, and to protect your insecurity, you just state that god is all knowing and is "beyond all our thinking". That's such a pathetic copout from explaining yourself.