[Official] NFL 2010

And there you have, five TD's in just the first half for Vick... what a game! The crowd does not even scream anymore.

I like this:

If Donovan McNabb is worth $40 million guaranteed, what is Michael Vick worth?

Vick's performance is absolutely incredible. Likely the best game a quarterback has ever had.

Why is Manning considered better than Brady by many? It's Dan Marino better than Joe Montana? No! You play the game to win, not to amass numbers.

The Cincinnati Bengals are the worst team in the league.

don't tell b that, he thought they would actually do well this year...

but i can tell who the best is :) you can watch them rape the rams in a little bit here

Are not the bills the worst team in the league. Bengals may win :whistle:

No. You surrender a 31-14 HT head and lose 49-31, you're the worst team in the league.

Might be Carolina, but either way Cincinnati are there or thereabouts.

Yeah, that was pretty bad. What's worse is that I benched Steve Johnson and missed out on his 39 points. Then Big Ben has a big day and gets 34 points, also benched. I will still win against my opponent, but losing those numbers saddens me :(

wearing my eagles vick jersey (which i bought LAST season) proudly today :) been my fave football player since he was drafted.

So you were proud of him when he was busy electrocuting dogs as well?

So you were proud of him when he was busy electrocuting dogs as well?

that's when i loved him the most. (Y)

why people give a **** what athletes do off the field when the first and only reason they loved them to begin with is what the did on the field is beyond me.

Vick could have been hitler in disguise for all i care, still wouldn't have been my fave FOOTBALL player, but not human being.

its funny how these american players they can get away with anything and still play. That said vick is a very very very good player. Today manning lost his team the game with his rubbish dive...

I don't think Vick got away with anything. He served his time, he lost his money. Now he's looking for forgiveness and he's going the right way about it.

The Bungles are horrible... I'm looking for a new Avatar... They had the team on paper to be good, but the coaching is horrible! Mike Brown needs a GM in the worst way. 20 years of losing.

Steve Johnson's "Why so serious" t-shirt was a nice touch...