[Official] NFL 2010

The Bungles are horrible... I'm looking for a new Avatar... They had the team on paper to be good, but the coaching is horrible! Mike Brown needs a GM in the worst way. 20 years of losing.

Steve Johnson's "Why so serious" t-shirt was a nice touch...

I feel for you.

Anyway, Rivers is going to light it up tonight. MVP.

I feel for you.

Anyway, Rivers is going to light it up tonight. MVP.

vick is getting the MVP this year, especially if Philly can make it into the playoffs. Everyone wrote that team off this year.

The MVP this year will be a flip between Vick and Brady.

brady has been sick too. honestly you can give him nothing but 5 year olds for receivers and he would make it work.

my fave two qbs can take it (Y)

Rivers has practically carried San Diego so far, he has pretty much 0 receivers to work with and still lights it up almost every week. He's on course to destroy the 5,000 yard barrier.

Don't get me wrong, I love Vick. But the Eagles could still win with Kolb at QB (in fact, they did). Chargers without Rivers are nothing.

Rivers has practically carried San Diego so far, he has pretty much 0 receivers to work with and still lights it up almost every week. He's on course to destroy the 5,000 yard barrier.

Don't get me wrong, I love Vick. But the Eagles could still win with Kolb at QB (in fact, they did). Chargers without Rivers are nothing.

that's a solid argument

While I agree that Rivers is phenomenal I dont think having the best tight end to ever play the game and a couple of decent WR is having 0 receivers. Also the run game is not that bad, Tolbert/Matthews make a nice combo.

Just take a look at tonight's game. Yes, Rivers is the leader of the team and yes, he should be considered for MVP. But two of his three TD's and half of his yards are thanks to Crayton's and Sproles' skills too. He has a decent team behind him.

Manning got two or three of his MVPs largely because of Marvin Harrison and Reggie Wayne, who are bigger names than who Rivers is throwing to besides Gates. Last year I think Brees should have gotten it over Manning, but he's the NFL poster child so... yeah.

Manning got two or three of his MVPs largely because of Marvin Harrison and Reggie Wayne, who are bigger names than who Rivers is throwing to besides Gates. Last year I think Brees should have gotten it over Manning, but he's the NFL poster child so... yeah.

Manning is a bore. The traditional boy scout. Give me Brady's arrogance or Big Ben's style over Manning any day.

While I agree that Rivers is phenomenal I dont think having the best tight end to ever play the game and a couple of decent WR is having 0 receivers. Also the run game is not that bad, Tolbert/Matthews make a nice combo.

The players are there, but there have been major injuries this year. Gates has been nowhere near 100% and has missed 2 games, Floyd has missed 3 and VJax should be back next week.

He's been throwing to practice squad players and still lighting it up. We've used 70 different players (league high) already this year, that is a testament to the injuries we've faced.

speaking of Big Ben... What did you guys think of this:

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=xYVtma_Lvnw

As a Bengals fan, I loved it. Just wish he would have knocked him out cold. Seymour did what every college girl wanted to. lol

I loved it. Because Big Ben still destroyed them ;D

ynnoj: Do you really think Gates has not been at 100%? Because before the injury he was on pace to have the best season by a TE ever. And he can still manage that if he returns this weekend.

I loved it. Because Big Ben still destroyed them ;D

ynnoj: Do you really think Gates has not been at 100%? Because before the injury he was on pace to have the best season by a TE ever. And he can still manage that if he returns this weekend.

Don't get me wrong, he's still a stud and is playing big. But when he's active he isn't playing as many downs as he usually does, purely because of his foot. I can't help but think that Gates has benefited infinitely with VJax sitting out.

Hope we have him back vs Indy. VJax will be active and hungry.

speaking of Big Ben... What did you guys think of this:

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=xYVtma_Lvnw

As a Bengals fan, I loved it. Just wish he would have knocked him out cold. Seymour did what every college girl wanted to. lol

I'd love to know what he said to Seymour to provoke that kind of reaction. Dude is a veteran and I doubt he just turns around and slaps somebody for no reason.

Big Ben is a complete prick. Good QB though.

I'd love to know what he said to Seymour to provoke that kind of reaction. Dude is a veteran and I doubt he just turns around and slaps somebody for no reason.

Big Ben is a complete prick. Good QB though.

Reports indicate that Big Ben said: Let's go and get the extra point.

Seems Seymour just lost his head in frustration.

Reports indicate that Big Ben said: Let's go and get the extra point.

Seems Seymour just lost his head in frustration.

Really? Surprising. Might have been because he was all up in his grill, he'd annoy me too.

A lineman from a couple years back (He has a superbown ring) is from the same area I'm from, and he's got family around here. Somebody told me that the locker room isn't to fond of Big Ben because of his arrogance (might not be true, but i'm assuming my "source" is pretty reliable.. Which is probably why the lineman didn't move to fast to help Ben... IMO...

I need some help... Do I start Carson Palmer against the Jets, or give Rusty Smith a shot against the Texans? This is in my other league... Not the Neowin one..

No other QBs available on the waiver? Shaun Hill may not be a bad option, though NE's secondary is starting to improve. Kitna isn't a terrible one either. Hasselbeck had 350+ yards against the Saints, who are ranked 2nd in pasing defense (4th overall).

A lineman from a couple years back (He has a superbown ring) is from the same area I'm from, and he's got family around here. Somebody told me that the locker room isn't to fond of Big Ben because of his arrogance (might not be true, but i'm assuming my "source" is pretty reliable.. Which is probably why the lineman didn't move to fast to help Ben... IMO...

I need some help... Do I start Carson Palmer against the Jets, or give Rusty Smith a shot against the Texans? This is in my other league... Not the Neowin one..

i'd check waivers, that jets defense is going to own you guys.

and texans have been not doing well lately.

i'd check waivers, that jets defense is going to own you guys.

and texans have been not doing well lately.

nobody on waivers. Seneca Wallace is the only other option. That might be the better option unless McCoy plays.

I got lucky a couple weeks ago. I traded my backup QB away and picked him up. This is a 20 team league.