[Official] NFL 2010

Can't wait for Ryan to lose again at home (and it will happen, I believe this year) so that I can stop hearing about that stat.

Only option is to lose to the Saints, last game of the season. 3/4 games left are away for the Falcons. Even then. 19-2 wis still noteworthy. Get over it until he starts approaching something closer to .667 % wins at home.

No, not at all. I wouldn't want to see any player get injured. I'm just saying that the officials are there for that very reason and they usually do a very good job of breaking up the fights.

I can definitely appreciate where you're coming from, I just think Dre went too far.

nobody cares what he SHOULD have done, because everyone else thinks finnegan deserved getting beat like that.

Last nights game was just too good. I love beating Manning like that.

+1

My respect for Andre Johnson just increased.

+1 and he didn't get suspended!

ahahahhahaha this week is AWESOME. Raiders win (hate the chargers, hate rivers with a passion), cowboys beat the colts (hate manning with a passion). Vick is still proving he's the best in the league and oh yeah, my falcons are 10-2 and the best team in the NFC (Y)

and the bengals find another way too loose....

Your time will come. You guys have talent, but I don't know about Carson Palmer to be honest with you... I just don't think he is very good.

I'm rooting for the Jets for this Monday Night game because I really wanna see the Jets win the Super Bowl... So far it looks like New England is dominating though. :(

^ carson palmer is only good at throwing long bombs

I don't think I watch him enough to have noticed that. :)

Wow. So much for the Jets winning. New England is in excellent shape I'm predicting they'll go to the Super Bowl.

ahahahhahaha this week is AWESOME. Raiders win (hate the chargers, hate rivers with a passion), cowboys beat the colts (hate manning with a passion). Vick is still proving he's the best in the league and oh yeah, my falcons are 10-2 and the best team in the NFC (Y)

You hate Rivers? blink.gif

Yeah, Sunday was an embarrassment. The less said about that the better.

After last night, Brady is back on for MVP. The Jets look stupid.

Anyone else see the killing patriots did?

I dont like the pats but I give that team a lot of credit. They're going to be great in the playoffs.

As for my team th Chargers, better beat KC this week. No comment on th Oakland game. :(

You hate Rivers? blink.gif

Yeah, Sunday was an embarrassment. The less said about that the better.

After last night, Brady is back on for MVP. The Jets look stupid.

i think he is over rated, plus i had in my football pool one year as my backup to brady and all he had to to was play two games. one game he was minus points and the other he got like 3, so ever since then i hate him.

let's just say the giants definitely won on that trade.

i think he is over rated, plus i had in my football pool one year as my backup to brady and all he had to to was play two games. one game he was minus points and the other he got like 3, so ever since then i hate him.

let's just say the giants definitely won on that trade.

Overrated? laugh.gif

The Chargers definitely won that trade. Sure, Eli has won a ring but Rivers is the better QB (not even up for debate). Plus we got picks that resulted in Kaeding (highest % kicker in history I believe) and Merriman (who was a beast whilst he was on the juice).

Overrated? laugh.gif

The Chargers definitely won that trade. Sure, Eli has won a ring but Rivers is the better QB (not even up for debate). Plus we got picks that resulted in Kaeding (highest % kicker in history I believe) and Merriman (who was a beast whilst he was on the juice).

and was the biggest reason for doing so

/argument

Sounds like a pretty fickle reason to hate one of the leagues best QBs.

not really, i hate the saints because they are the saints and in the same divison as ATL. that reason is worse then the above.

I think Favre might be done. :( Sucks that his legacy might end like this.

One more year?

I read that this is Brett Favre's final season and he confirmed it in a press conference. Read it HERE.