What do you all think about the recent string of Gay teen suicides?

Why would more gays in the world affect you in any way?

No one is saying you cant dislike gays, they are just wondering why you dislike them, going around forums saying that less gays in the world is good in a thread about gay suicides is pretty disgusting behaviour and the fact that you dont see that it is just makes it worse.

Why do I dislike them?

They turn my stomach, the thought of two men bumping nasties makes me want to throw up - seeing two men kiss in public makes me feel physically sick, seeing two men look at each other in any other way that, "Aright mate" is disgusting

There are my reasons, along with the ones you described "the queens" who mince around shoving it in everyones face

I can not see anything about a gay person that I like, nothing at all. The entire thing just makes me wanna puke.

Sorry but that is my personal opinion, and nothing I can do about it.

And im not "going around forums" I state my opinions in this one.

Why do you care so much about gays?????????????

What possible way does it affect the way you live your life?

When you are straight, you noticed it a hell of a lot more because it is different.

Its all over the TV, you cant go to a bar without someone being louder than everyone else going on like a b1tch in heat

And you apparently can not even be a member of a forum without them popping up all over the place

If you dont like gays then why do you think about what they get up to in the bedroom?

You have the right to your opinion but quips like less gays = good and that you wished there were no gays in the world is just wrong.

I dislike you but i dont wish that there were less people like you in the world even though it would make my life far easier.

When you are straight, you noticed it a hell of a lot more because it is different.

Its all over the TV, you cant go to a bar without someone being louder than everyone else going on like a b1tch in heat

And you apparently can not even be a member of a forum without them popping up all over the place

I dont understand why all of that crap matters.

Why do they offend you so much just by being gay?

I find drunk straight people gobbing off and fighting in clubs far more offensive than gays minding their own business living their own life.

If you dont like gays then why do you think about what they get up to in the bedroom?

You have the right to your opinion but quips like less gays = good and that you wished there were no gays in the world is just wrong.

I dislike you but i dont wish that there were less people like you in the world even though it would make my life far easier.

I dont think about what they get up to in the bedroom - far from it, but when its shoved in your face its hard to think of puppy dogs and bunny rabbits

--

Well thats where we differ (Well one of the places anyway)

I dont live by the "politically correct" rules, they have turned a once great nation into cowering idiots who are too scared to say "F off" to people who are taking the pish

If I dont like something / someone I`ll tell them - thats the way the world should be, then we would have half the damn problem we do

How is it "shoved in your face"?

Gays are a fact of life which is why they are included on TV and in movies, try being gay in a world were 99% of everything is marketed for straight people.

I find drunk straight people gobbing off and fighting in clubs far more offensive than gays minding their own business living their own life.

Same.. I avoid such places, but then what other choices have I got ?

Gobby pished people, or loud gay people... thats about the only 2 bar catagories available

It makes me sick to think about gay men and women but who am I to tell them who they can or can't be with? I don't hear them telling me why liking girls is "gross" or how I should kill myself for it. Just leave them alone and they'll leave you alone. Unless you go to a gay bar, they'll probably stay out of your way. If you see it on TV, change the channel or watch less homo-erotic shows. It's not that hard. It's not like you can only avoid it by living in a bunker in the mountains. People need to stop treating it like an epidemic or contagious disease. If you're around a gay person, you won't get "infected". If you see a gay person, you most likely won't develop gay thoughts of your own (unless you already are). It's not that big of deal.

Honestly, I don't think people are killing themselves for attention. Attention is the last thing they want. Attention is what drove them to it in the first place! If anything, they're just sick of it. Constantly picked on, name-called and god knows what else for YEARS. Like I said, the same goes for fat kids, nerds, and so on. Each generation seems to have its whipping boy or scapegoat.

How is it "shoved in your face"?

Gays are a fact of life which is why they are included on TV and in movies, try being gay in a world were 99% of everything is marketed for straight people.

Well the thread I was banned for being opinionated in was started by the OP for having too much gay on TV - there is hardly an hour goes by on TV without someone like Alan Carr and his f'in irritating queen voice shouting out the speaker

Then you go out to a bar, and as I said.. in there too being loud and all "look at me, Im gay"... its like SO WHAT! GO HOME AND BE GAY

Why do I dislike them?

They turn my stomach, the thought of two men bumping nasties makes me want to throw up - seeing two men kiss in public makes me feel physically sick, seeing two men look at each other in any other way that, "Aright mate" is disgusting

There are my reasons, along with the ones you described "the queens" who mince around shoving it in everyones face

I can not see anything about a gay person that I like, nothing at all. The entire thing just makes me wanna puke.

Sorry but that is my personal opinion, and nothing I can do about it.

And im not "going around forums" I state my opinions in this one.

Do you feel like puking for anyone who isn't like you (e.g. different race, religion, political affiliation, etc.), or is it just gays in particular?

Christ man, life is too short. Why do you even care? As long as their actions don't affect me, I couldn't give a rat's ass what other people do in the privacy of their own homes.

But then, I am apathetic about most things that don't affect me. It's all just white noise to me. If people learned to filter things out and focus on their own lives, there would be a less puking going on. :)

I dont think about what they get up to in the bedroom - far from it, but when its shoved in your face its hard to think of puppy dogs and bunny rabbits

If seeing two men kiss or look at each other affectionately makes you think of them "bumping nasties", you have some serious issues you need to talk to a therapist about, because I imagine you don't think of a hetero couple sweating against the shower wall everytime you see one holding hands.

And if you do, you have even MORE issues you need to talk to a therapist about.

Just sayin'.

Well the thread I was banned for being opinionated in was started by the OP for having too much gay on TV - there is hardly an hour goes by on TV without someone like Alan Carr and his f'in irritating queen voice shouting out the speaker

Then you go out to a bar, and as I said.. in there too being loud and all "look at me, Im gay"... its like SO WHAT! GO HOME AND BE GAY

well i agree with some points of phenom II, i would not like to see some gay men kissing each other on road :x , do it in your house, not one roads....

On topic: I think any kind of suicide is bad, but its blown out the water as usual by the media. It happens, it sucks, but it does.

Regarding the 'discussion':

Christ man, life is too short. Why do you even care? As long as their actions don't affect me, I couldn't give a rat's ass what other people do in the privacy of their own homes.

Another question is why does 'Richard Hammond' care so much what 'Phenom II' thinks?

Another question is why does 'Richard Hammond' care so much what 'Phenom II' thinks?

they were also fighting in other gay threads....

well i agree with some points of phenom II, i would not like to see some gay men kissing each other on road :x , do it in your house, not one roads....

What about straight men kissing each other?

/who makes out on roads anyway?

//sounds dangerous

Lol straight men never kiss other, you can say Straight man and Straight woman, and there is no problem with that, because thats normal and natural....

They turn my stomach, the thought of two men bumping nasties makes me want to throw up - seeing two men kiss in public makes me feel physically sick

What if you replaced "men" with "women"? Different kettle of fish? It's not, they are just as gay as two men.

What if you replaced "men" with "women"? Different kettle of fish? It's not, they are just as gay as two men.

That is the sign of a homophone thinking with his other head. If I were to go by feelings, this would be one sided for me as well. I view women and male homosexuals in the same category.

im not any christ *** or against gays, i just dont like them showing off there relation on road or in public place....like i said before do it in your home....

its hard to replace, i still see two men kissing which is still disgusting..

its hard to replace, i still see two men kissing which is still disgusting..

Right, but my point is that it is the act of two men kissing that you find disgusting, whereas you wouldn't mind it if you saw two women kissing.

Why even bother arguing with homophobes? The "points" they try to make are always just so...mind-numbingly stupid.

And no, I don't "respect" their opinions, just as I don't respect racists or misogynists. There is nothing respectable about them.

He cant answer hes been banned again for his disgusting homophobic remarks.

Why even bother arguing with homophobes? The "points" they try to make are always just so...mind-numbingly stupid.

And no, I don't "respect" their opinions, just as I don't respect racists or misogynists. There is nothing respectable about them.

You dont have to respect their opinions just their right to have one :)

If you don't kiss homosexual ass, you get banned..

That was uncalled for and plain offensive. You obviously never read many of Phenom's posts, and if you did and still came to that conclusion I feel sorry for you.

That was uncalled for and plain offensive. You obviously never read many of Phenom's posts, and if you did and still came to that conclusion I feel sorry for you.

Its not that,Its the collective posts from all other homosexual threads.You either kiss ass or you get frowned upon.Sid you're so sensitive,are you a female by any chance?