Fusion OS

Just a quick question, is this distribution being released under the GPL and if so have you actually read and understood the GPL?

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick question, is this distribution being released under the GPL and if so have you actually read and understood the GPL?

This is a pretty important question...

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone,

Its with a heavy heart that I write this update today. The Fusion OS project has been ended. I am so sad that we didn't get to achieve our goals. The reason is becaus of harrasment and threats we have been getting over the source code which I as I explained above has already been released. So to avoid any conflicts I have to end the project today. I and the rest of the team still have a great passion for Linux and Open Source software and this will not be the last you hear from us.

Sorry and thanks for reading.

- Keith.

To be honest this doesn't surprise me one bit. I didn't think this project was going anywhere.

To be honest this doesn't surprise me one bit. I didn't think this project was going anywhere.

Did you even read the posts AFTER that one?

Did you even read the posts AFTER that one?

You mean the ones where no one can access the website etc?

Seems to be working now. But to be honest I still think this project is going nowhere.

How many people are on this project?

You guys realize that having only one person working on this is pretty time consuming right?

Would be nice to have a team of developers working on this. An official Linux Distro from neowin would be awesome :) We already have a very good community.

Seems to be working now. But to be honest I still think this project is going nowhere.

No. The ones that clarified some information for him which caused him to retract that post.... :rolleyes:

Regardless, it does appear the project is now dead. However I don't believe it has anything to do with that post. I think it has more to do with the fact that he was probably either working on this alone and or with a very small group of people. All of whom appear to have moved on.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I agree, I mean if you can't even keep the web-site/domain up, then what chance does the OS have.