List your current phone and favourite ROM (if rooted) here!

The title says it all! Please tell us which handset you have, and which ROM you are using! Obviously you have to be rooted to be able to run a custom ROM! If you're still on stock, I suggest you root ASAP!! biggrin.gif

Mine:

HTC Desire running LeeDroiD 2.2e

Partner:

HTC Desire running LeeDroiD 2.2e

The only differences in our phones are the applications and the theme. smile.gif

I've got a Motorola Droid 1, that I've had since its launch. It runs CyanogenMod 6.1 RC3, which is based on Android 2.2.1.

Droid X running Rubix Focused.

Though there are no "true" roms on the Droid X due to the locked bootloader, Rubix Focused removes virtually all the motoblur apps from the phone and is stripped down nearly to a base Froyo install (it removes the blur home screen and replaces it with the home launcher built from its AOSP source code, and does the same for many other apps). Not running the latest right now just because the changes since my installed version vs the current version is not enough for me to want to lose my data again. But as soon as a few more fixes are done I will be updating it.

my desire is rooted and i wanted to flash the latest leedroid rom but before doing that i noticed that it came already with android 2.2 so no need to flash it yet i think.

my desire is rooted and i wanted to flash the latest leedroid rom but before doing that i noticed that it came already with android 2.2 so no need to flash it yet i think.

Using a custom ROM isn't just about updating the Android version ;)

I have the HTC Incredible. I prefer AOSP source-based ROMs because I can't stand Sense or any of the other manufacturer UI mods.

I was running Ruby, which was altogether very good, but my phone would restart every so often and there a couple other little issues.

I am now running LithiumMod, and I haven't had a single issue yet. Unless I run into any problems with it, I doubt I'll ever switch.

Using a custom ROM isn't just about updating the Android version ;)

i know that :p

but name me a custom rom which gives same or even better battery lifetime + latest htc sense ui (as i wanna keep that) and has all other things working as well.

i was thinking about leedroid but read that battery lifetime is worse.

so for the moment i think i wont change anything, only if 2.3 is out as i want to adopt early by then:D

i know that :p

but name me a custom rom which gives same or even better battery lifetime + latest htc sense ui (as i wanna keep that) and has all other things working as well.

i was thinking about leedroid but read that battery lifetime is worse.

so for the moment i think i wont change anything, only if 2.3 is out as i want to adopt early by then:D

I completely understand we may have differing opinions, but I simply wanted to ask: why do you want to keep Sense? I felt the same way until I tried a ROM without it, and I never want to use Sense again. Have you tried using a ROM without it? ROM Manager makes it super easy to just back up your current state and install a new one, so if you don't like it you wouldn't be hurting anything.