It's sad that the Dragon armor (best in the game?) looks so dull. The Draedic and Glass armors looks much, much better.

Have not seen the Dreadic armor yet, I love the look of Glass armor (when in Legendary quality Dragon armor is only 38 armor score higher than Glass)

So long as I am in First Person the armor does not bother me. However, yes the Dragon armor is rather dull indeed.

Have not seen the Dreadic armor yet, I love the look of Glass armor (when in Legendary quality Dragon armor is only 38 armor score higher than Glass)

So long as I am in First Person the armor does not bother me. However, yes the Dragon armor is rather dull indeed.

There is a picture of the full set of Draedic armor on the wiki. I would post it, but I didn't want to ruin the surprise for those who want to see it in game first.

I just told her I was dragonborn and used a shout...

hmm I did the same to my GF the other night she told me to stop playing this game..... is not working :rofl:

There's an unofficial fix for the "Esbern" glitch, anyone knows if it works? or if the latest patch fixed it?

There's an unofficial fix for the "Esbern" glitch, anyone knows if it works? or if the latest patch fixed it?

If you're referring to the "maleuniqueesbern" patch, yes - it does work. I got stuck in that particular point and was able to proceed (with voice) after unpacking a suitable .rar file into my Skyrims installation directory.

I didn't really keep track of how many hours I've played. But I guess it's around 12 hours. Did do a bit of messing around though. Like getting level 100 in Smithing.

Only 12? You're missing about 85% of the game then.

F me.

Got off a 12-hour night shift this morning, came home and opened Skyrim (the game that has been on my coffee table for 3 days staring me down). Told myself I'd make my character, get to the first town, then take a nap. 5 1/2 hours later I just got through Bleak Falls Barrow. That was an awesome dungeon quest, beautiful detail and design. Made it out as level 5.

I'm playing as a dark elf stealth build, using iron dagger that I smithed to a fine dagger, an iron shield, and hunting bow. I've been putting all my perks thus far into sneak, light armor, and archery (in addition to one training session with Faendal in Riverwood). Think I want to go with a stealth ranger, I love sneaking and sniping with the bow - then use the dagger/shield for close combat.

Couple questions: is anyone NOT using magic? My intent is to not even use the starter spells but the boss at the end of Bleak Falls tore me up and I had to use fire. And is anyone not using a shield? I gave that a go and it was pretty tough getting through battles.

F me.

Got off a 12-hour night shift this morning, came home and opened Skyrim (the game that has been on my coffee table for 3 days staring me down). Told myself I'd make my character, get to the first town, then take a nap. 5 1/2 hours later I just got through Bleak Falls Barrow. That was an awesome dungeon quest, beautiful detail and design. Made it out as level 5.

I'm playing as a dark elf stealth build, using iron dagger that I smithed to a fine dagger, an iron shield, and hunting bow. I've been putting all my perks thus far into sneak, light armor, and archery (in addition to one training session with Faendal in Riverwood). Think I want to go with a stealth ranger, I love sneaking and sniping with the bow - then use the dagger/shield for close combat.

Couple questions: is anyone NOT using magic? My intent is to not even use the starter spells but the boss at the end of Bleak Falls tore me up and I had to use fire. And is anyone not using a shield? I gave that a go and it was pretty tough getting through battles.

I'm not using magic except for the first restoration skill you get. Which has done me well enough.

*Raise hand* I'm not (apart from healing so far). I use 1st hand and shield and so far it's been fine. Just make sure for tough battles, you charge them first or use your companion as a temporary tank while you kick their butts from behind as quickly as possible.

When it gets tough, run a bit and make sure you fight 1 enemy at a time or else you'll be showered with arrows, fire, bolt, and what have you

I'm level 18 now, and loving my build.

I'm a heavy armor warrior with pets. hehe

I've put nothing into Conjuration, but I have raised my mana to 200 for higher

level summoning spells later on. My perks have gone into Smithing, Enchanting,

Heavy Armor, One-hand, and shield. I have noticed, though, that I'm taking a

LOT of damage from mobs that are still using Iron weapons. Grr...

Anyone know a cheap digital download option for this in the EU?

Steam is took expensive and boxed copies in Switzerland cost more than double what they did in the UK.

I've found greenmangaming but they have a problem with their payment system that won't accept any credit card or paypal I try to use :(

buygamecdkeys.com

I first started off as pure mage, but it was taking way too much work to survive battles (starting with a couple potions and oakflesh, then constantly have to swap out spells and such to stay alive). I then made an Orc Battleage who uses one handed weapons, heavy armor, and a spell in his left hand (resto or destruction, usually the former). I have yet to look back. It's awesome rushing in and beating some face in all the while channeling my healing spell so that i can take anything they throw at me. The only part of the game that has given me issues was some Dwarven area that i stumbled into and i encountered a Centurion. His first ability ( a cone of steam) one shotted Ldyia which was a fairly good indicator i was out of my league. I dismissed her so i could sneak out behind the thing, but i will return later once both of us are strong enough to survive.

After playing a while I can safely say the only thing that TRULY bothers me is the inability to move NPCs. Thankfully I save manually quite often so if I'm stuck because an NPC (my companion) will not move and is blocking the only exit I can simply reload a save.

Still annoying though.

After playing a while I can safely say the only thing that TRULY bothers me is the inability to move NPCs. Thankfully I save manually quite often so if I'm stuck because an NPC (my companion) will not move and is blocking the only exit I can simply reload a save.

Still annoying though.

You can move them. Just hold A (if on 360) while your crosshair is on them and you will be able to issue them orders. Then you just click A wherever you are pointing and they will move there.

You can move them. Just hold A (if on 360) while your crosshair is on them and you will be able to issue them orders. Then you just click A wherever you are pointing and they will move there.

Ah, thank you. I am using my PC but with a PS3 Controller. I will try that next time I play. :p

Still annoying though.

I agree, it is annoying.