December 2010 Desktops

Found a MUCH better wallpaper thanks to to the Tron Wiki.

185px-Tron_20x60_Full_wave7_v1.jpg *This is the thumbnail, chose to show it instead because the full size image they have there is huge.

Pulled into Photoshop and did some tinkering.. :)

As usual, click to imbiggen:

OWQSmall122810.png

I have her facing left or right, depending on what you want, if you want the image.. just ask. :)

Click to imbiggen.

OWCoraDT122810Small.png

What can I say, I've had a thing for her for a while, but I loved her as Cora, and the movie was awesome.

can i get the wallpaper as well ..

Click to imbiggen.

OWCoraDT122810Small.png

What can I say, I've had a thing for her for a while, but I loved her as Cora, and the movie was awesome.

Your Steam friend list window looks a little different. Do have have a theme on it or something?

Your Steam friend list window looks a little different. Do have have a theme on it or something?

It's a custom theme, but some elements are still a bit broken, hence why I wouldn't recommend it.

can i get the wallpaper as well ..

Check your inbox.

And yes, I'm running a theme.. it's called ENHANCED STEAM BY TDD... and it, despite having VERY MINOR breakages, works beautifully.

I love the west end girls. and dual monitors:

Desktop-12-27-10-357AM705.jpg

resolution--->1920x1080 and 1440x900

I made the wallpaper

The theme is steelflash 100K x64 final

My media player is media jukebox 14 (love it!)

Cool! I love the DSP Studio! I love how many effects it has and I love the device sync and the fact you have a lot of format options for media types. You cna customize the hell out of it!