So, I tried looking for a Official thread but couldn't find one.

So, I decided to make this one.

I'm thinking of for posts in this thread could be about;

Games you had that were really good, and you want to show off.

Riot Points giveaways.

Tips and suggestions that could help other players learn the game.

Builds that aren't "meta", but you found to be really successful.

Your faveorite champion.

Your screen name.

Your prefered role.

So, my name on League is Altoration, I've been playing scince Season 1, but I am still bronze tier, haven't been playing ranked lately, my main positions are Jungle, Mid and ADC, but I can really play anything.

My faveorite Jungle champions are Shaco, and Nautilus.

My faveorite Mid champions are Oriana, and Katarina.

My faveorite ADC champions are Quinn, Draven, Caitlyn, and Tristana.

So what are your guyses thoughts on ZAC, as I main jungle he looks like something I'd play, and he's a unique AP/Tank hybrid jungler at that. Deffinetly gonna try him out.

So what are your guyses thoughts on ZAC, as I main jungle he looks like something I'd play, and he's a unique AP/Tank hybrid jungler at that. Deffinetly gonna try him out.

I dunno. The fact that he loses health every time he uses an ability and has to gather the pieces turns me off. Seems like he will be dying pretty easy.

I dunno. The fact that he loses health every time he uses an ability and has to gather the pieces turns me off. Seems like he will be dying pretty easy.

Mundo, Morde and many other tops say differently. i could see him easily playing Support, Jungle or Top lane personally.

He loses % health insted of flat like mundo or vlad

This. The flat cost is offset by mid-late game when you have a lot of health. Zac is % based off current health, so cost for each ability gets lower and lower, but it's still not as easy to make up for as flat cost is.

I used a friends PBE account to play ZAC.

He is so much fun to gank with because his E, allows him to leap from the brush and stun everyone in an area, but you can only target a small cone like area.

So, what do you guys think about Karma's new look?

I loved playing her as AP mid. Her new kit and looks are outstanding to me, but a lot of people don't like it.

I think Riot did a great job in tuning her up.

So, what do you guys think about Karma's new look?

I loved playing her as AP mid. Her new kit and looks are outstanding to me, but a lot of people don't like it.

I think Riot did a great job in tuning her up.

Only complaint is the inexpressive faces. The other skin remakes look retarded because of the face.

Only complaint is the inexpressive faces. The other skin remakes look retarded because of the face.

I agree, the skins look really bad now. Her "new" classic skin looks a lot better then the rest.

• 11 months later...

Does anyone on Neowin play LoL? If you do, you can find me on there as MrXXIV. My main champion is Nasus. I watch a lot of Diamond and Challenge Tier games. Right now I'm watching the LCS.

• 10 months later...

Not going well for me at the min. 3W4L.

Seems everyone is just so angry at the min. In every game there has been a huge amount of abuse on both teams and in 5 of the games someone has raged and quit.

I don't get why people get so angry. At this rate Bronze 5 here I come :D

Topics merged

Doesn't seem to be popular on Neowin, or at least people don't spend an awful lot of time talking about it :p Figure you may have better luck playing together with one topic for discussion.

• 3 years later...
On 1/28/2015 at 7:08 PM, Andrew said:

Topics merged

Doesn't seem to be popular on Neowin, or at least people don't spend an awful lot of time talking about it :p Figure you may have better luck playing together with one topic for discussion.

I have actually gotten back into LoL (along with SMITE) and play each on a daily basis.  There is a an Android-based account-creation tool for LoL that helped there (it works on emulators, too) - PGHammer21BB is my handle.