[Official] CR-48 ChromeOS Laptop Shipment-Tracking

how about 53916?
can anyone check 92346? =)

Check yourselves? We don't have some automagic way of checking any different then randomly putting in reference numbers till we find the area. So please don't ask anyone to do the work for you, it's not fair.

Check yourselves? We don't have some automagic way of checking any different then randomly putting in reference numbers till we find the area. So please don't ask anyone to do the work for you, it's not fair.

I actually couldn't find the edit post button in the thread, because right after I posted it I went looking through and found some about 20 miles from me. :(

but I'm still optimistic though.

edit: found out why I couldn't find edit post.. I did a fast reply.. :pinch:

I found like 20 being delivered to my city just not able to find any to my zip.

So far Registered to try to get 9 between my companies and I. Still have 1 company to register for 6 still. Hopefully I get at least 1 this way.

Hey Batra what's the range of reference codes you're using?

I'm in Fort Lauderdale and plugging in random numbers wasn't working to even remotely get to FL... lol

I actually couldn't find the edit post button in the thread, because right after I posted it I went looking through and found some about 20 miles from me. :(

but I'm still optimistic though.

edit: found out why I couldn't find edit post.. I did a fast reply.. :pinch:

it's not because you used fast reply, standard users only get like 30 sec to edit their posts

also question: what would be the range of codes for nebraska? i'm in the omaha area

How?

https://www.neowin.net/forum/topic/959472-chromeos-laptops/page__view__findpost__p__593476810

Start searching reference numbers till you find your State/Area, then go one by one from there.

Also these "Next Day Air" packages all appear to be Guaranteed delivery by 10:30AM local time, so if it's past 10:30AM your time, you likely will not be getting one today.

Came home from work and it was in my hallway. One of my roomies or my landlord must have received it. Pretty nice. The screen is a tad on the "warm" side in terms of coloring and backlight bleeding is prevalent.

Came home from work and it was in my hallway. One of my roomies or my landlord must have received it. Pretty nice. The screen is a tad on the "warm" side in terms of coloring and backlight bleeding is prevalent.

Argg,,, i want one :p

Argg,,, i want one :p

I was shocked when I saw it there lol. After my buddy downtown got one yesterday, I figured I was out of the running when one never came. Last thing I expected when I opened the front door lol

Me too! I wish they shipped them to Europe as well.

If i get one for home and one for "work" I promise i will mail you the second one :D

Just looking thru random number and found out that there are some numbers that are grouped with state and then there are some random. So if you look thru a set of number and couldn?t find yours, it not exactly a bad news but who know since there are some locations that have random number.