WZor - Windows 7/2008 R2 Service Pack 1 - LINKS LEAKED!

Just finished installing on 3 systems so far, pretty much what I expected. No significant changes in benchmarks, no surprises there as it's mostly a hot-fix rollup. (Some a hair faster, some a hair slower.. taking it with a grain of salt as Windows 7 is always doing something in the background which can throw it off.) Version is 6.1.7601. Haven't gotten to toy with the new features in the remote stuff as my 2008R2 servers are old behemoths, hopefully they'll be done sometime before next week. Aside from the version number change.. looks pretty much identical, which is good. No surprises like I've seen back with the XP service packs.. just making a great OS a bit more solid.

I'm seeing conflicting numbers here: Rafael Rivera is reporting that:

( x86: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:5ZCASZQ7N2VJJSLMPHYEPF5SNNSERC34 )

and

( x64: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:BMIOJYSF4VRPEH2334FQWZFKWEEGXHYN )

Which are both different than what is written on the OP.

I don't know how magnets work to explain that, but he went on to cite these, which DO match the leaks. So we're good.

X86 MD5: 4BF28FC00D86C936C89E2D91EF46758B

X64 MD5: 28D3932F714BF71D78E75D36AA2E0FB8

There's really nothing in SP1 that can't wait a little bit until it's available through official channels. Why would I break the law and risk infection just to get it a few days early.

You won't be risking infection as the installers are signed by MS and wzor has a perfect reputation of not having viruses so you would only be breaking the law and nothing would happen to you if you got caught. Have you never been 1mph over the speed limit, if so you are a criminal!

As for slipstreamed images - It looks like that there is Office 2007-like solution. Service Packs are simply put into "Updates" folder in the install dvd. So Installer just applies updates during installation.

But I may be wrong.

You won't be risking infection as the installers are signed by MS and wzor has a perfect reputation of not having viruses so you would only be breaking the law and nothing would happen to you if you got caught. Have you never been 1mph over the speed limit, if so you are a criminal!

If I was going to, I'd rather pirate something worthwhile. Windows 7 or Quake 10 or whatever.

shouldnt these be more recently signed than nov 22?

i just did a clean install of windows 2008 r2, installed this update and there is nothing new on windows update. (except a definition update for windows defender) - good enough for me. :p