WZor - Windows 7/2008 R2 Service Pack 1 - LINKS LEAKED!

Well some people like to be in the bleeding edge, i downloaded it from softpedia but held off on the install when i saw the update on the russian technet site, so i'll wait till MS releases it

this is the final build, but as usual speculation runs wild, until MS confirms, i downloaded this from Softpedia and it'll be the same build that comes from MS, which will likely be soon as there are references all over the MS webiste

The best confirmation that this is indeed RTM and not just another RTM escrow is the servicing stack update that was released on WU (KB976902). Specifically, the build numbers of the files in this update. All of the files in this update are either all 7600.16385 (original RTM from 2009) or 7601.17514 (same build number as this "leaked" SP1). In other words, Microsoft has already released some of the bits from the 7601.17514 build via WU, and that is a far more convincing signal of the finality of 7601.17514 than some rogue Russians on TechNet.

I'm going to slipstream it and try it later with a fresh install.

Anyone has seen which updates show up after installing SP1 from an integrated image? Just wondering because I always have my images up to date every month.

A Better Idea Is 2 Download It From Softpedia.com, assuming that it is still there, as they are a more trustworthy web site than Wzor!

A Better Idea Is 2 Download It From Softpedia.com, assuming that it is still there, as they are a more trustworthy web site than Wzor!

Actually, based on the track record of Wzor, and the history and content of some Softpedia articles and issues.. I'd choose Wzor TBH...

Well, i went to the RUSSIAN technet site and it states that WINDOWS 7 SP1 has not been released to partners nor oems, so....does this mean this build isn't final?

Correct. This is not the final, officially announced, RTM build.

However, it could be made so.

I'm going to slipstream it and try it later with a fresh install.

Anyone has seen which updates show up after installing SP1 from an integrated image? Just wondering because I always have my images up to date every month.

nope none only had my driver updates

Wzor is actually pretty well known to be accurate on this kind of thing

About two months while it gets slipstreamed and the first sets of discs get printed and shipped

nah, msdn/technet subscribers will get the ISO much sooner than that and then it will be a matter of minutes before it's online.

TRUE...but what if he doesnt have a subscription?

Then he will have to wait a matter of minutes?, as the previous poster said... the ISO's always come out on the net.

It's likely they are already compiled.

nope none only had my driver updates

What do you make of there being nothing on Windows Update after installing SP1? The leaked RTM build carries a digital signature from November of 2010, so is WU blocking updates for it?

Usually, how long does it take for M$ to release a new win7 sp1 integrated iso after sp1 official release?

pretty much on the same day :) at least english ones.. rumors are threy will be on wzor tomorrow...

Just visited wzor, unless I've mistaken, are those leaked rtm isos? or did they slipstream those themselves?

"MICROSOFT.WINDOWS.7.AND.SERVER.2008.R2.SP1.RTM.WAVE1.DVD-WZT"

is this not win7+sp1 integrated? or just the updates?

Just visited wzor, unless I've mistaken, are those leaked rtm isos? or did they slipstream those themselves?

"MICROSOFT.WINDOWS.7.AND.SERVER.2008.R2.SP1.RTM.WAVE1.DVD-WZT"

is this not win7+sp1 integrated? or just the updates?

The 1.5 and 2GB ISOs are the EXEs on CD. One CD includes updates for x86/x64 and IA64 WAVE0 and the other CD is WAVE1 with tons of languages.